Fat experiences

Mutual belly talk…

I emerged from the shower tonight as my wife had just put out toddler down for the night. It’s our only time to talk as husband and wife most days.

As she devoured the last of the ice cream, she happened to be watching a YT Short that featured belly dancing. The featured dancers happened to be on the thin side. She said she’d always wanted to belly dance but knew only one move. Wifey is about 330 pounds with a big, soft double belly, so she can do that one move for me anytime she wants to :-)

I replied, “Well, my one belly dance move is all these homemade burgers today.” I did so while patting my own growing beach ball of a tummy. She giggled approvingly as she simply just went on about jiggling her belly to the beat.

Moral of this little account is that she doesn’t mind me getting bigger at all :-) I sure don’t mind her figure being so luscious these days!
1 year

Mutual belly talk…

Y'all are so cute. I love the way you gush about her every chance you get. Makes me so happy to see how much you adore her.
1 year

Mutual belly talk…

HappyBigBelly:
I emerged from the shower tonight as my wife had just put out toddler down for the night. It’s our only time to talk as husband and wife most days.

As she devoured the last of the ice cream, she happened to be watching a YT Short that featured belly dancing. The featured dancers happened to be on the thin side. She said she’d always wanted to belly dance but knew only one move. Wifey is about 330 pounds with a big, soft double belly, so she can do that one move for me anytime she wants to :-)

I replied, “Well, my one belly dance move is all these homemade burgers today.” I did so while patting my own growing beach ball of a tummy. She giggled approvingly as she simply just went on about jiggling her belly to the beat.

Moral of this little account is that she doesn’t mind me getting bigger at all :-) I sure don’t mind her figure being so luscious these days!

You’re a lucky guy!
1 year

Mutual belly talk…

And of all things, we follow that up with pasta salad today, ha. Pasta is filling in its own right, too, though :-)
1 year