Lifestyle tips

Pueraria mirifica for feminization

Hi-
Has any genetic male round here tried pueraria mirifica for feminization? Any experiences to share?
1 year

I am using it. My barely 38B breasts didn't get any larger yet, but they are definitely more femininely shaped. My doctor has me on Anti-Androgen for blood pressure.
1 year

Thanks, my dear. I am temporarily off of it because of the heatwave here in Europe, but with the little I have taken so far I have noticed similar effects. I am so happy!
1 year

purearia milifica (pm) does work, but u have to keep in mind a few things. it is not as effective as pharmaceutical hormones. it helps to take a few other herbs with it. results can occur within a month, you can expect smoother skin, slower growth of body hair, loss of muscle mass -all things you want if you want to feminize yourself. it also helps to use a breast pump - one that isnt for producing breast milk, but for increasing breast size. your boy parts will degrade a bit, and you will have some weight gain. all these things can happen, but again not to the degree as pharma grade estrogen. if you are ona few months and get off of it, the results can diminish with some people, but if you develop breast tissue it will always be there. it can take a few months, but at some point if you stay on it regularly you will develop breast buds, staying on it after that will allow the breasts to develop. again keep in mind these things happen but not to the degree they do with estrogen, a good brand to use is ainterol - it is about 30 a bottle, which will last a month or two depending on how much you take. if you have any more questions please feel free to email me here.
1 year

What are the herbs to take with it?
1 year

fenugreek and black cohash work for a lot of the grrls i have talked to. if you do a search on purearia milifica, you will learn more about what works best, my friends, and i, have ordered a lot of these herbs from amazon.
1 year

Thanks. I stared seeing this guy and he has a proper dump truck ass, the thickest thighs, child birthing hips, and a gut that looks 6 months pregnant. But I want him to grow a nice pair of tittes for me. He has been drinking a 1/2 gallon of cream a day for the last week, and I can tell his ass is getting thicker😍, but he is still a c cup
1 year

go with purearia milifica - might affect his boy clit some, but he would probably not mind anyway. and don't forget to look into breast pumps www.amazon.com/Suction-Mistress-Dual-Breast-Exerciser/dp/B0013SU9TK
i think they stopped making this one but this will give you a idea of what to get
1 year

Loni:
purearia milifica (pm) does work, but u have to keep in mind a few things. it is not as effective as pharmaceutical hormones. it helps to take a few other herbs with it. results can occur within a month, you can expect smoother skin, slower growth of body hair, loss of muscle mass -all things you want if you want to feminize yourself. it also helps to use a breast pump - one that isnt for producing breast milk, but for increasing breast size. your boy parts will degrade a bit, and you will have some weight gain. all these things can happen, but again not to the degree as pharma grade estrogen. if you are ona few months and get off of it, the results can diminish with some people, but if you develop breast tissue it will always be there. it can take a few months, but at some point if you stay on it regularly you will develop breast buds, staying on it after that will allow the breasts to develop. again keep in mind these things happen but not to the degree they do with estrogen, a good brand to use is ainterol - it is about 30 a bottle, which will last a month or two depending on how much you take. if you have any more questions please feel free to email me here.

Thanks, my dear. In the short time I have taken PM I've indeed noticed my breasts being rounder and definitely more feminine-looking. My skin also feels smoother and suppler. Even though I am perfectly aware the effects are way less strong than those of synthetic estrogen, the increased breast mass and the possible loss of muscle mass is what is keeping me from committing all the way to this herb.
At the moment I am taking it with natural progesterone and fenugreek. Only major upside, the calming influence on my psyche has been significant. Thanks for the advice.
1 year

Any tips for developing a more pear shape and more subcutaneous fat in general. I'm such an apple and would kill for some door busting baby birthing hips.
1 year
12   loading