Fat experiences

Plopping belly on scale

Heres the vid. I was thinking of maybe a fun sorta friendly competiton to see who has the heaviest belly. Anways heres a beautiful example of how to do it: www.tumblr.com/blog/view/lesbian-gainer/688623386299187200
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

Wow, that was impressive!
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

HappyBigBelly:
Wow, that was impressive!

Thats not me btw its just a person who i follow
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

[quote]Bigbrain5:
Heres the vid. I was thinking of maybe a fun sorta friendly competiton to see who has the heaviest belly. Anways heres a beautiful example of how to do it: ]www.tumblr.com/blog/view/lesbian-gainer/688623386299187200

Don't mind me. Just taking notes for ... research purposes.
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

This might be fun
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

I can’t wait to try this later ,have been thinking for a while about how to weigh my belly but was thinking more luggage scar hook and some kind of material sling don’t know why I didn’t think of this .
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

Leverage (Table height, body lean) and belly hang are big factors on this one. I tried it, and I only got 28 pounds.
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

Fireduct:
Figured I’d try it out. Only a meager 11.4lbs. Definite props to bigbrain5 for the impressive belly. Maybe with enough hard work I’ll get there someday

Oh thats not me btw thats a person I follow in tumblr
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

Bigbrain5:
Heres the vid. I was thinking of maybe a fun sorta friendly competiton to see who has the heaviest belly. Anways heres a beautiful example of how to do it: www.tumblr.com/blog/view/lesbian-gainer/688623386299187200

Ssbbwladybrads:
I tried this in my latest video, the problem with bigger bellies that overhang is that it doesn't give an accurate reading. I'm hoping to redo this one but maybe putting something ontop of the scales to contain the overhang, any ideas?

No idea about containing the overhang assuming that's your belly in your pfp. But maybe use two scales?
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

1 year
12   loading