Fat experiences

Nice confused thoughts

I'm not gay. I am happily married. But I have been having strange romantic thoughts of being with another obese man in a room stuffing ourselves. Encouraging each other. Then kissing and caressing each others big swollen bellies. Even rubbing our bellies together. Every time I think about a time like this, it is always with another man. Strange huh?
P.S. this maybe in the wrong topic area
1 year

Nice confused thoughts

I am gay (well, lesbian) and I find big fuzzy man bellies to be cute, so I'm not surprised to hear your story.
Like any fantasy, you may choose to act on it or don't.
1 year

Nice confused thoughts

Ky Belly Boy:
I'm not gay. I am happily married. But I have been having strange romantic thoughts of being with another obese man in a room stuffing ourselves. Encouraging each other. Then kissing and caressing each others big swollen bellies. Even rubbing our bellies together. Every time I think about a time like this, it is always with another man. Strange huh?

You might rationalize this as a desire to see that which you find sexy in yourself embodied in another person. Or you might say that your attraction towards fat and weight gain transcends gender. Sexuality is fluid and amorphous, and even in traditional heterosexual attraction, people aren't often attracted to every member of the opposite gender; there are specific characteristics to which they are attracted.

Whether these fantasies of yours constitute an attraction that could manifest in real life is something you'll have to explore for yourself. But I'd caution against letting the label of "gay" or "not gay" dictate your enjoyment of scenarios you find exciting.
1 year

Nice confused thoughts

I really would like this fantasy to happen
1 year

Nice confused thoughts

Or just be with another obese male.just caressing and talking about each other's fat bellies. That would be great too.
1 year

Nice confused thoughts

Ky Belly Boy:

PolyPinoyPuppy:
You might rationalize this as a desire to see that which you find sexy in yourself embodied in another person. Or you might say that your attraction towards fat and weight gain transcends gender. Sexuality is fluid and amorphous, and even in traditional heterosexual attraction, people aren't often attracted to every member of the opposite gender; there are specific characteristics to which they are attracted.

Whether these fantasies of yours constitute an attraction that could manifest in real life is something you'll have to explore for yourself. But I'd caution against letting the label of "gay" or "not gay" dictate your enjoyment of scenarios you find exciting.

The above is great advice. I too sometimes find myself fantasizing about being in a relationship with a huge man whereby we encourage each other to continually gain and give in to pure gluttony as we fatten each other up. I find my attraction to fat and weight gain at times transcends gender. I love seeing massively obese men with huge bellies and often love to watch how they move, how their fat quivers and shakes, etc. I have concluded that I just love fat so much that the gender of the person sometimes is irrelevant.
1 year

Nice confused thoughts

During lockdown I had a lot of time to ponder things. (As we all did. 🤣) As my curiosities turned into fantasies, I found myself opening up to finding many people sexually attractive. When I came out as Pansexual to a few trusted people, none of them were surprised. 😲🤣

Now, I know I'm older and didn't go through an experimental time in my 20s. But I wonder if opportunity ever presents itself, what my SO might feel about acting upon it. (Girls and Enbys have kissed me in the past, but I didn't initiate or follow up.)

Clearly he and I would need more communication on the matter for irl stuff, but being able to comment together about who and what body types we find attractive has been a nice door to have open.

I like feeling that we can keep evolving and learning as we go. 😁❤️
1 year