Fat experiences

Opening doors with your belly

Does anyone one else get a rush by pushing through doors belly first? I didn't even realize I was doing it (it comes kinda naturally sometimes) but as I was leaving a restaurant, both hands full with carry-out, I pressed my belly into the horizontal bar and successfully opened the door with just my belly. It was so erotic!!

Unfortunately some door widths, like at my parents old house, aren't as kind to me and I find myself automatically turning sideways to get through.
1 year

Incendiary1234:
Does anyone one else get a rush by pushing through doors belly first? I didn't even realize I was doing it (it comes kinda naturally sometimes) but as I was leaving a restaurant, both hands full with carry-out, I pressed my belly into the horizontal bar and successfully opened the door with just my belly. It was so erotic!!

Unfortunately some door widths, like at my parents old house, aren't as kind to me and I find myself automatically turning sideways to get through.

Impressive. I do that with my hips all the time. My stomach's too flat for it to be worth it. But I wonder if my feedee does it.

An idea for later.
1 year

That’s a nice image :-) Getting bigger means bumping into sides of doorways and using your belly as a battering ram!
1 year

HappyBigBelly:
That’s a nice image :-) Getting bigger means bumping into sides of doorways and using your belly as a battering ram!

Gives a whole new meaning to calling your belly a "tank". 🤣
1 year

HappyBigBelly:

Munchies:
Gives a whole new meaning to calling your belly a "tank". 🤣

So exciting when even my little beach ball belly is too big to fit somewhere :-)
1 year