Fat experiences

Crossing the threshold of being officially overweight

Pummpumm:
It just happened... Though a bit stuffed I just crossed the threshold of being officially overweight on my scale. I am lowkey freaked out and excited at the same time. I have never been overweight in my entire life before and it is still crazy to realize: "I am an overweight person now."
What did you feel like when "it" happened?

I'm technically overweight. I say technically because the extra poundage is muscle, not fat. The BMI index is a *joooooke*
1 year

I hope you get nice and jiggly. In fact, I hope you grow to the size of your dreams.
1 year

Pummpumm:
It just happened... Though a bit stuffed I just crossed the threshold of being officially overweight on my scale. I am lowkey freaked out and excited at the same time. I have never been overweight in my entire life before and it is still crazy to realize: "I am an overweight person now."

It was a bit anticlimactic for me. When I started intentionally gaining, I only had to gain a few pounds to go from normal weight to overweight. I didn't notice the difference.
1 year

Pummpumm:

I'm now 250lbs after 3 years of stuffing... when I reached my overweight threshold (at 190lbs) I was sooo joyful and my boyfriend kept teasing me the whole night!
1 year

Hellobelly12:
I'm now 250lbs after 3 years of stuffing... when I reached my overweight threshold (at 190lbs) I was sooo joyful and my boyfriend kept teasing me the whole night![/quote]

Did he know about ur fetish? My gf knows about mine. Even tho she isnt into it she always points out how soft im getting in different places.
1 year

AlmostOverweight:
Did he know about ur fetish? My gf knows about mine. Even tho she isnt into it she always points out how soft im getting in different places.[/quote]

he does and he loves my squishiness! whenever i mention that i could lose weight he touches my tummy and says that i look way better like this… smiley
1 year

AlmostOverweight:
Did he know about ur fetish? My gf knows about mine. Even tho she isnt into it she always points out how soft im getting in different places.[/quote]

he does and he loves my squishiness! whenever i mention that i could lose weight he touches my tummy and says that i look way better like this… smiley
1 year

I have always been overweight so I didn't have that threshold but the threshold where I reached the "morbidly obese" side I would remember because I started to tell myself that I was really fat ☺️
1 year

At 150-lbs, I was classified as being overweight. 100-lbs. heavier, I passed the threshold of overweight. I’m classified as obese.
1 year

I'm 5'8" and started at about 150lbs. I've been hovering between 190-200lbs which is overweight. But, 203lbs is obese!! I'm sooooooo close ! I've never been this big ever before. So I totally get the feeling of seeing yourself be classified as something different. Keep at it! Make each classification a goal lol.
1 year
12   loading