Stuffing

Flavor fatigue during stuffing

Do you get flavor fatigue during stuffing sessions? I need to plan my meals when stuffing so there’s a good mixture of savory and sweet. If not I quickly get tired of eating. I even try to make sure there’s different textures to keep things interesting. Are you the same or could you devour a platter of all one item?
1 year

Intrigue992:
Do you get flavor fatigue during stuffing sessions? I need to plan my meals when stuffing so there’s a good mixture of savory and sweet. If not I quickly get tired of eating. I even try to make sure there’s different textures to keep things interesting. Are you the same or could you devour a platter of all one item?

I know some people that are content to eat the same thing forever. But, for the most part, people want to have a mixture of flavors and textures. Keeps things exciting.
1 year

I really have to like something to eat a lot of it without a flavor or texture break.
Pizza, pizza, soda, pizza, ice cream, pizza, pizza...
1 year

Kinda got curious what do u usually stuff urself with..
1 year

Curiousicey:

I don't know if you meant me, but recently I did burgers, fries, a shake, and a box of fudge rounds.
1 year

Intrigue992:

This is so annoying, I get flavor fatigue so fast. However I can power through a stuffing with savory foods until I’m relatively fast. Other times I get full feeling because of flavor fatigue and get hungry 5 minutes after eating. What I like to do is to get a milkshake, sometimes two, and sip on it. It helps me. Afterwards I just chug water or any drink to really top it of.
1 year

Curiousicey:

I love burgers, pizza, breakfast foods (at any time of day lol) but I get tired of sweet foods very quickly.
1 year

Intrigue992:

FattMatt:
This is so annoying, I get flavor fatigue so fast. However I can power through a stuffing with savory foods until I’m relatively fast. Other times I get full feeling because of flavor fatigue and get hungry 5 minutes after eating. What I like to do is to get a milkshake, sometimes two, and sip on it. It helps me. Afterwards I just chug water or any drink to really top it of.

Same. The sweet mixed in really helps get more food down. I like to finish with soda if I need help getting any trapped gas out. Or I’ll just chug water/juice and let all the carbs I ate swell in my tummy until I’m super bloated. Did this after crushing a ton of fried rice one day and my belly got so tight and round it was hard to breathe. It hurt so good. 🤤😋😉
1 year

AllynBelly:
It’s interesting that since I lost my sense of rates and most of my sense of smell, I have greatly increased my ability to eat large quantities of food in one sitting. Honestly I think without taste it just chewing and swallowing with texture.

How'd you lose those senses?
1 year

Big mood, too much of the same thing and I get tired of it fast, which can be disappointing when you're like "I'm going to eat all of this like a good piggy" and then you're like "Ehhhh I don't want the rest of this now..." even if you still have room
1 year
12   loading