Stuffing

Flavor fatigue during stuffing

This was a hot description.

I noticed sweets were best after a bunch of savory food.

The sweets re-engage the appetite
1 year

It's not just flavor fatigue for me. If I eat too much of the same flavor, I start to feel really sick like I might throw up. But I can make that feeling go away and keep eating if I switch to a different food. I don't feel like that from being overly full either, usually I'll just end up with uncontrollable hiccupping if I go past my capacity, lol
1 year

Intrigue992:
Do you get flavor fatigue during stuffing sessions? I need to plan my meals when stuffing so there’s a good mixture of savory and sweet. If not I quickly get tired of eating. I even try to make sure there’s different textures to keep things interesting. Are you the same or could you devour a platter of all one item?

Flavor fatigue. Interesting. a concept i have never heard of
1 year

Variety, variety, variety. For example, the Dr. Feeder challenge: In one sitting, eat

a piece of fried chicken
milkshake
cheeseburger
two chocolate truffles
fries
banana split
hot dog
slice of pizza
piece of cheesecake in one sitting.

Here's someone trying it:

1 year

AskDrFeeder:
Variety, variety, variety. For example, the Dr. Feeder challenge: In one sitting, eat

a piece of fried chicken
milkshake
cheeseburger
two chocolate truffles
fries
banana split
hot dog
slice of pizza

Wow! Where is this originally posted and do you have other challenges? Just curious, I couldn't eat this list (yet) I'd get about halfway through. 🤣
1 year

AskDrFeeder:

a piece of fried chicken
milkshake
cheeseburger
two chocolate truffles
fries
banana split
hot dog
slice of pizza

MickRidem:
Wow! Where is this originally posted and do you have other challenges? Just curious, I couldn't eat this list (yet) I'd get about halfway through. 🤣

I don't have other challenges, but just made one up: try to eat 5 out of the 9 items. If you succeed, go for 6 out of 9 the next time. Then 7 of 9, 8 of 9, then the entire thing!
1 year

I also get really bad flavor fatigue so I have to eat like this. Maybe I'm just a pig but this doesn't seem like much of a challenge to me. Lol
1 year

I get this all the time, I just not good of doing mutable dishes to be the volume of food i like to eat, so tend to do a lot of one or two things and so yes get flavors fatigue often.
1 year
12   loading