General

Is it the estrogen?

Because the boys out there are getting thicker than lizzo now😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
1 year

Is it the estrogen?

Anjou:

*Glances at my feedee*

Nah, I think it's the stress eating. World's on fire. People eat as a coping mechanism. COVID lbs are no joke.

It do be a good look, tho.
1 year

Is it the estrogen?

Anjou:

Munchies:
*Glances at my feedee*

Nah, I think it's the stress eating. World's on fire. People eat as a coping mechanism. COVID lbs are no joke.

I don’t think it’s a stress thing, I think it’s just a boredom not being able to go to the gym or being as active, thing

For me it was just being more comfortable to being able to eat whatever I want, where as before I felt guilty or judged when I went out or ordered
1 year

Is it the estrogen?

Anjou:

Munchies:
*Glances at my feedee*

Morbidly A Beast:
I don’t think it’s a stress thing, I think it’s just a boredom not being able to go to the gym or being as active, thing

For me it was just being more comfortable to being able to eat whatever I want, where as before I felt guilty or judged when I went out or ordered

Boredom from lockdown is def part of it. But there's also the stress eating part of it as well.
1 year

Is it the estrogen?

Anjou:

Munchies:
*Glances at my feedee*

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
Boredom from lockdown is def part of it. But there's also the stress eating part of it as well.

I just looked a bit into stress eating and Covid stress and can definitely see it now. Those big binges of greasy burgers and milkshakes after a big day make sense.
1 year

Is it the estrogen?

Anjou:

I'm not there just yet.

This is more in response to the thread title.. where would the additional estrogen come from?
1 year

Is it the estrogen?

My question is what is a lizzo?
1 year

Is it the estrogen?

Ditzy:

A brief Google search suggests she's a plus-size black singer, rapper, and songwriter from Atlanta, GA born in 1988 who is of some note to some folks, it seems. Other than that, I don't know. I don't think I've ever heard any of her songs.
1 year

Is it the estrogen?

Oh Ok I wasn't sure so thanks
1 year

Is it the estrogen?

Ditzy:

ILuvChubbyChix:
A brief Google search suggests she's a plus-size black singer, rapper, and songwriter from Atlanta, GA born in 1988 who is of some note to some folks, it seems. Other than that, I don't know. I don't think I've ever heard any of her songs.

I listen to her infrequently. Imo, she's a pretty good rapper. I like her song "Boys". I am especially fond of the Pink Panda remix.
1 year
12   loading