Submission and domination

Fattened secretly with help of medicines, herbs

I have always dreamed of finding a feeder who would secrectly fattening me up with help of certain herbs and medicines.

Giving me appetite stimulants to make me hungry, so that I would eat more and strech my belly capacity.

Giving me medicines to keep me lazy, tired and hazy mind so that I don't burn any calories. Also I would not notice my weight gain or care.

Giving me herbs, puerica mirifica, estrogen, fenugreek so that my moobs would really start to swell with the added weight and become round + heavy.

Also using hypnotizing to alter my mind or brainwashing so that would not notice my weight gain.

Chancing my clothes bigger size, removing mirrors and scales.

When I would have gained big amount of weight, then my feeder would weight me, stop giving me medicines and let me realize how big I have become. This would be only a start thought and soon I would be back in the lazy haze eating and getting even more fatter.

I don't if this is possible on real life but I would love if this happened to me.
1 year

such a hot fantasy. Would love to have a piggy to dumb down and fatten up
1 year

I prefer real food... so delicious
1 year

I prefer real food... so delicious
1 year

Masuli:
I have always dreamed of finding a feeder who would secrectly fattening me up with help of certain herbs and medicines.

Giving me appetite stimulants to make me hungry, so that I would eat more and strech my belly capacity.

Giving me medicines to keep me lazy, tired and hazy mind so that I don't burn any calories. Also I would not notice my weight gain or care.

Giving me herbs, puerica mirifica, estrogen, fenugreek so that my moobs would really start to swell with the added weight and become round + heavy.

Also using hypnotizing to alter my mind or brainwashing so that would not notice my weight gain.

When I would have gained big amount of weight, then my feeder would weight me, stop giving me medicines and let me realize how big I have become. This would be only a start thought and soon I would be back in the lazy haze eating and getting even more fatter.

I don't if this is possible on real life but I would love if this happened to me.

That is certainly hot in fantasy. But it would be important to know what is going into your body. If you have a bad reaction to something or there's a drug interaction with prescription medication you take.... you need to be able to communicate that with medical professionals.

That said, the fantasy of it is very hot indeed. I would almost be game for it provided I trusted the feeder and they kept track.
2 months

Masuli:

MakeMe:
That is certainly hot in fantasy. But it would be important to know what is going into your body. If you have a bad reaction to something or there's a drug interaction with prescription medication you take.... you need to be able to communicate that with medical professionals.

That said, the fantasy of it is very hot indeed. I would almost be game for it provided I trusted the feeder and they kept track.

Secret feedings are heavily frowned upon in this community. No one cares of you fantisize about being secretly fattened. I'd say it's a fairly common fantasy. But from time to time you get weirdos making posts asking how to do it.

Never ends well for them.
2 months

Masuli:

MakeMe:

Munchies:
Secret feedings are heavily frowned upon in this community. No one cares of you fantisize about being secretly fattened. I'd say it's a fairly common fantasy. But from time to time you get weirdos making posts asking how to do it.

Never ends well for them.

Absolutely there is a huge difference between fantasy and reality. And even 'non consent' still needs to be negotiated.

Would never ever condone doing any of this in reality to anyone unwilling.

But even with the willing, there are some areas where best to exercise caution. This area is one of them.
2 months