Stuffing

How many twinkies can you eat in one sitting

I recently saw a box of sixteen Twinkies at the store. And I was wondering how many can you stuff in your bellies. Im going to try two boxes (32 Twinkies) when I get back to work.
1 year

I polished off a whole box of big Nutty Buddies without even thinking, so I could murder 32 twinkies, I think.
1 year

I really want to try to devour 32 Twinkies
1 year

Might have to try this
1 year

I bet I could do 50
1 year

I could easily do a box maybe 2
1 year

I can probably eat three entire boxes if I’m hungry enough :-) But snack food isn’t as filling as it used to be… just like how candy bars have shrunk in size over time.
1 year

HappyBigBelly:
snack food isn’t as filling as it used to be… just like how candy bars have shrunk in size over time.

Great point, gotta eat more of them to be equal.
1 year

I’ve not tested how many I could manage but they are so easy to eat! Would definitely be a fun challenge
1 year

Ky Belly Boy:
I recently saw a box of sixteen Twinkies at the store. And I was wondering how many can you stuff in your bellies. Im going to try two boxes (32 Twinkies) when I get back to work.

Strictly talking about Twinkies I think I could get about a box in before I’d have to tap out. Simple’s because I’m not a big fan of them and for me it’s really hard to do a big stuffing for something that I’m not fully into.
However, if I was doing a stuffing with snack cakes I absolutely loved, I think I could get in at least 32, maybe even up to 50 depending on the cake.
1 year
12   loading