Extreme obesity

Practical extreme obesity

KindFeeder:
We typically get the thick cut bacon and for the rest of the ground beefs and what not we'll go middle of the road 80/20. Id say for quality of food we are middle as well - we dont shop at Wholefoods but we dont get the cheapest highest (bad) fat food either. Thankfully she isnt that picky when it comes to taste with most foods although she is very picky about fruits and veggies and doesnt get many of those in (ergo why we use fruit/veggie supplements with her meals regularly). Honestly the main stay is the shakes of heavy cream and mass gainer. That is an enormous amount of easy to consume good calories.

Mass gainer has a lot of protien. I worry what that may do to her kidneys.
1 year

The mass gainer I use only has 50g per serving and I use half a scoop/serving with her shakes; so only 25g protein. I’d say half her calories comes from the shakes. 3500 of heavy cream and gain powder. The other half is regular food for the other 3500. About 7000 total on a good day
1 year

What is the brand name of the supplement you mix into her shakes? Just curious.
1 year

Have you ever looked into L-argenine? I was checking into studies of it and it increases blood vessel growth (angiogenesis) in adipose tissue. One of the problems with extreme obesity at a cellular level is that the blood vessels can't reach all the fat cells because they have become too large, but the l-argenine helps the blood vessels form and reach all cells in fat tissue. It also apparently reduces visceral fat because if the blood vessels can't reach subcutaneous fat cells, then they will go to visceral ones.

Not that there are any studies in people deliberately getting extremely fat and trying to be healthy, but it seems promising and would be a fun evening of googling the studies at the very least (I'm not a doctor, just someone trying to help another person be more healthy without losing weight)
1 year

FA1989:
What is the brand name of the supplement you mix into her shakes? Just curious.

Np, Optimum nutrition serious mass
1 year

CountryFeeder:
Have you ever looked into L-argenine? I was checking into studies of it and it increases blood vessel growth (angiogenesis) in adipose tissue. One of the problems with extreme obesity at a cellular level is that the blood vessels can't reach all the fat cells because they have become too large, but the l-argenine helps the blood vessels form and reach all cells in fat tissue. It also apparently reduces visceral fat because if the blood vessels can't reach subcutaneous fat cells, then they will go to visceral ones.

Not that there are any studies in people deliberately getting extremely fat and trying to be healthy, but it seems promising and would be a fun evening of googling the studies at the very least (I'm not a doctor, just someone trying to help another person be more healthy without losing weight)

I like that! I will definitely look into this considering we are wanting to keep her as healthy as possible on the extreme end of obesity; thanks for the comment.
1 year

KindFeeder:
I like that! I will definitely look into this considering we are wanting to keep her as healthy as possible on the extreme end of obesity; thanks for the comment.

Please let me know what you find. The studies I found were mostly for animals (mamary tissue growth in pigs, white adipose tissue to brown adipose tissue etc). L-argenine has been used for weight loss, or fat re-composition, but given a diet with such a surplus, I have to wonder what the effect would be.
1 year

KindFeeder:
I am in a pretty amazing relationship with a submissive feedee that not only craves being fed and fattened but is sexually aroused by the thought of growing too fat to move or leave the bed. She has been gaining pretty steadily during our relationship and is now between 500-600 lbs range – now that this fantasy is getting closer to a reality I wanted to share what we’ve been doing/plan on doing with the community. Any advice on how to make things more practical and healthier within the realm of extreme obesity is appreciated.

Firstly with her gain we have been limiting all sugars significantly. The main things she eats is regular meals with fats/proteins and complex carbohydrates (in large quantities). No candy, no ice cream, no cakes, donuts or junk food – just meats (bacon, turkey, ham, etc), loaded baked potatoes, PB&Js, rice/beans, burgers and fries, frozen veggie/noodles/meals, lasagna, pizza, eggs and waffles, etc. I want to make sure we aren’t causing eventual insulin resistance and making her diabetic with the constant influx of sugar, which then causes a whole host of other problems. Also limiting the simple sugars, high fructose corn syrup and alcohol sugars prevents the visceral fat gain (which then leads to metabolic syndrome and various other health problems as well) and in so doing we maximize the sexy and feminine subcutaneous fat gain. I really want to be a kind feeder and do things circumspectly so that by the time she becomes 700+ lbs she is happy and as healthy as possible. Now, I do allow her to splurge for one day on cake/sugars for special occasions like when she passes a milestone (300, 400, 500 lbs, etc). But as time goes by she says she gets heartburn and doesn’t feel great after eating sugars after not having them for so long.

Seeing as how I limit her gain with sugars and traditional junk foods, the main way I’ve been packing the fat on her is with daily weight gain shakes, mainly heavy cream. Every day she has a quart of heavy cream + a scoop of mass gainer. This equates to approx. 3500 calories alone of mainly fat/saturated fat and non-sugar carbs from the gain mix. Wondering if a quart is too much heavy cream per day – regarding the saturated fats? Im not sure but that’s what shes been taking, spread out into 2 different shakes during the day. Regardless, she is able to reliably consume 7000 calories a day when the shakes are incorporated and easily put on 4-5 lbs a week.

Concerning nutrition, the gain mix has a lot of high % vitamins and minerals in them which helps; I also have her take a green veggie and red veggies superfood pill that has all the other things she needs for her health in them as well (Superfood Greens and Superfood Reds specifically). Also I incorporate an enzyme pill to help with her digestion whenever we remember, which a lot of times I am bad at remember considering it needs to be consumed 20min before a meal, and for her big feedings (MD Enzyme).

Regarding her daily exercise it is practically non-existent other than walking from the bedroom to the bathroom throughout the day. I am hoping this is enough exercise to promote blood flow and whatnot…I mean eventually she is going to be bedbound and Ill be helping her do leg raises and minor exercises in bed multiple times a day to promote good venous circulation. Other than this physical exercise, she is practically coming to orgasm multiple times every day from how much she loves this life style – so her heart is getting plenty of beats and exercise with this daily excitement of growing into a fat piggy. I am hopeful this is enough exercise but Im not sure. I have a mini fridge, food shelf, and microwave all within arms reach of the bed so she doesn’t have to do anything more than sit up when Im at work and not able to bring things to her. Right now she is still very mobile at 500ish lbs; but I see things changing drastically after another 100lbs…which at the rate we are going is going to be maybe 4-5 more months.

It sounds like you have an amazing relationship with one another, and that she is the most enthusiastic of feedees! You’ve clearly put a lot of thought & effort into her diet etc, but if she really does get too fat to leave the bed & waddle to the bathroom as she seems to want (?) that will pose new challenges for you both. Is she happy to use diapers or pads 24/7, and ask for you to change her? Are you happy to do this multiple times every day for her, to minimise the chance of rash or infection? Reality is not always the same as fantasy, so have you considered an immobility ‘trial run’ for a weekend say, where you simulate it by her staying put? That way if you find either of you is not happy she’s still got time to change her mind. I spoke to a guy on here who’d done exactly this with his wife, and I think it’s a good idea for anyone considering going for immobility IRL.

If everyone’s happy then go for it & good luck to you both! smiley
1 year
12   loading