Fat experiences

Wardrobe purge

Oh yeah, my wife just burns through clothing and has to keep changing wardrobes as she swells up with fat. And it's happened in stages right before my eyes.

1. Plus sized jeans and T-shirts

2. Too big for normal clothing stores, having to shop at specialty plus-sized stores

3. Too big for all the shops in town, having to order online. Too fat for pants, time for stretchy elastic skirts.

4. Too big for plus-sized scaled up versions of "skinny people clothes." Has to order giant shapeless garments the size of tents to cover her massive body comfortably. Some of it doesn't have a size on it anymore, probably because it's specially designed and they don't want to embarrass the poor girl obese enough to need it. Some of it does have a size and reads 8XL. As in, my gigantic bloated bae is now extra-extra-extra-extra-extra-extra-extra-extra-large!

5. Now going through her wardrobe because she's such a hungry blob she stains her clothing with grease and sauce from the way she stuffs her fat face. Going naked more often because all that blubber keeps her warm and it's harder to dress herself.
1 year

Wardrobe purge

no but I am in desperate need of one, I probably have like 12 t-shirt/longsleave t-shirts, maybe 2 fit, have like 8 dress shirts, 1 fits.. no pants cause I just wear sweats/gym shorts (only need to be seen from the top up remote work ftw)
1 year

Wardrobe purge

I did this recently. I got rid of all the clothes I used to wear when I was under 200 pounds. I know that even if I lose some weight *not planning to* there's no way in going to get below 200.
1 year

Wardrobe purge

Most definitely I have to keep doing this! The shirts are the worst because I can't go everywhere with the shirt pulled up higher than they are supposed to go cause of all my fat!
1 year

Wardrobe purge

the worst part is I have soooo many tshirts from concerts and events I went to that simply will never ever cover my fat gut, hopefully one day I can give them to a s/o to wear as pjs at least
1 year

Wardrobe purge

you have to proudly present your hanging lower belly
1 year

Wardrobe purge

Morbidly A Beast:
the worst part is I have soooo many tshirts from concerts and events I went to that simply will never ever cover my fat gut, hopefully one day I can give them to a s/o to wear as pjs at least

Beni:
I wish I would have some festival shirts with memories connected to it. I just start to get into the age to really go to festivals but I am so fat that most shirts offered on festivals are so tight and my gut hangs out of them and I dont know if I want to spend money on some shirts because of that.

fr fr, most vendors only carry up to 2xl im currently in a 4. Sizes of my old ones range from medium to xl didn’t go out much apparently when I was 2x
1 year

Wardrobe purge

I think a lot of people have had to turn over their closets. 😂

But to do so *in advance* to force yourself to grow into bigger sizes? I haven't done that completely but... In the past couple of years, I've started buying a few items a size or two up, not to force myself but to anticipate possible growth - and have something ready that will cover me. 😳
1 year

Wardrobe purge

If I'm honest with myself, I need to purge all my 3xls and most of my 4xls.
I probably won't though.
1 year

Wardrobe purge

Yeah a few months ago I got rid of loads of my smaller clothes (although kept a couple to try on to see how big I’ve gotten)

I haven’t wore jeans since May when the UK size 28s were feeling tight. I have a work event and had to order some size 30s which I really hope fit!
1 year
12   loading