Fat experiences

Pants for fat people

I need a pair of nice pants for an event and I have no idea where to start for someone my size as my most recent pair of pants are 44’s that I got when I had a uniform service for work and they are not even close remotely. I look online and everything just seems so big snd i don’t wanna just window shop online buy something to small or big, then I try the stores around me only carry up to 42.
1 year

Pants for fat people

Morbidly A Beast:
I need a pair of nice pants for an event and I have no idea where to start for someone my size as my most recent pair of pants are 44’s that I got when I had a uniform service for work and they are not even close remotely. I look online and everything just seems so big snd i don’t wanna just window shop online buy something to small or big, then I try the stores around me only carry up to 42.

I'd recomnend measuring yourself to find out your size to at least get a ball park figure.
1 year

Pants for fat people

Is it as easy as taking measuring tape and measuring my waist? I thought there was more process to it than that. Does 44 mean your waist is 44 inches?
1 year

Pants for fat people

Find some place with a big and tall, and try their stuff, then use what size you fit there to get nice pants. For safety, add 2 to 4 inches.
1 year

Pants for fat people

Good strategy to add two inches to your known waist size, in case you need a belt with it. Belts tend to be optional once one gets fat :-)
1 year

Pants for fat people

Morbidly A Beast:
Is it as easy as taking measuring tape and measuring my waist? I thought there was more process to it than that. Does 44 mean your waist is 44 inches?

www.wikihow.com/Measure-Pants-Size

It includes how to do it for male and female sizes.
1 year

Pants for fat people

I'm fat enough now that my pants are sitting below my belly, does this make a difference in what size I should get it how I measure? I've never been this big before. πŸ₯΄πŸ˜
1 year

Pants for fat people

MickRidem:
I'm fat enough now that my pants are sitting below my belly, does this make a difference in what size I should get it how I measure? I've never been this big before. πŸ₯΄πŸ˜

If you want belly hang, measure above your hips, with tape tucked beneath your belly.
If you want a belly pocket, you'll need to start measuring for rise more, to ensure you can fit your gut in the jeans. Not enough rise and they won't fit, or give a "front butt".

Oh, and make sure to leave gaining room, either way.
1 year

Pants for fat people

I did a bunch of shopping and found 54 waist to be the move but my inseam is really hard to find with that waist, looks like I’m ordering online regardless lol
1 year

Pants for fat people

MickRidem:

Spoop Skerry:
If you want belly hang, measure above your hips, with tape tucked beneath your belly.
If you want a belly pocket, you'll need to start measuring for rise more, to ensure you can fit your gut in the jeans. Not enough rise and they won't fit, or give a "front butt".

Oh, and make sure to leave gaining room, either way.

πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ–

When I move around the waistline falls under most of my belly, and catches on the lowest roll. πŸ˜‚

When I wear sport shorts, the front hangs lower as the back is up around my ass. I've had to roll the band in the front only to "level out" the way the shorts hang now.

I tried on my cargo shorts from July and I am NOT a 36 anymore. (And that's under the belly) 😳☺️ I think I'm definitely going to need extra space in new pants at this rate.
1 year