Fat experiences

My fat experience.

Sooo my experience starts in 2020 as I think most people's. I was stuffing and bloating myself unintentionally and maybe gained about 40-70lbs from March to January of 2021.

I officially became a feedee 2021 of late April and i have gained about 40-50lbs since! Noticeable changes was how heavy myself was, how heavy my belly was, how heavy my footsteps were and also the amount of food I was consuming!

Even my cravings go deeper its like a lust that never satisfies! Now I am 250 or a little more smiley Im fat and happy! This was my little bit of fat experience smiley
1 year

My fat experience.

Chubbybabyexperience:
Sooo my experience starts in 2020 as I think most people's. I was stuffing and bloating myself unintentionally and maybe gained about 40-70lbs from March to January of 2021.

I officially became a feedee 2021 of late April and i have gained about 40-50lbs since! Noticeable changes was how heavy myself was, how heavy my belly was, how heavy my footsteps were and also the amount of food I was consuming!

Even my cravings go deeper its like a lust that never satisfies! Now I am 250 or a little more smiley Im fat and happy! This was my little bit of fat experience smiley

Great to hear it! Hope you keep up the lovely progress and update us on your gain :-)
1 year

My fat experience.

I certainly will!
1 year