Fat experiences

Accidental fattening

My fiancé is not an active gainer. Although she is 315 pounds she does not try to gain weight or over eat outside of the bedroom. However recently she made an oversight that put on an extra 15 pounds.
She’s been really into Crumbl cookies recently, to the point where she will order boxes of four cookies at a time and eat them all within two days sometimes one. While I don’t stealth feed her to make her gain weight against her will, I usually don’t bring attention when she falls off the bandwagon for a time. However she didn’t stop. Every few days for about a month I’d see a new box of Crumbl cookies on the counter or in the fridge. I asked her about it and she said that each one only had about 150 cal (per the cashier), and that she was using them to satisfy her sweet tooth.
I called BS and with a quick google search I saw that they are closer to 500 calories each. Meaning she’d been adding on over 1000 calories per day to her normal diet. A quick trip to the scale showed that she was now 328 pounds. Apparently she didn’t notice it because she usually wears looser clothes. Can’t make this shit up, 5 stars for Crumbl, and god bless that cashier.

Anyone else have a similar experience where an oversight caused a lot of weight gain for either yourself or your spouse?
1 year