Fat experiences

Cold clothes

A chill is in the air across the U.S. How many fatties are digging through their closets and discovering just how much fatter they got over the summer?
1 year

Cold clothes

I’m down to just one pair of shorts that fit me comfortably :-) Fall’s arrival is welcome, as my jeans fit my 42-inch waist better. Holiday eating season will challenge that, though!

My wife recently replaced her stretchy jammie pants, which had ripped along really waistband. Her new 4x pants are more comfy for her 325-ish pounds. Her fall wardrobe works better for her than her summer digs. Camis can be had in plus sizes, but it’s tough to find sundresses for short fat ladies :-)
1 year

Cold clothes

I already placed an order for new fall and winter stuff 2 sizes bigger than last year. Until it gets here, I'm living with the "bulging out of last years clothes" thing and hunkering down under some throw blankets.
1 year

Cold clothes

Every year. I just stop buying coats at this point!
1 year

Cold clothes

Don’t really need to change any of mine. I’m just hoping the cooler air will stop my sweating into a congealed mess but then like normal it’ll probably just be cold sweat. If it’s not a windy winter thatl be good though cause the cold will be less piercing.
1 year

Cold clothes

I just cut the drawstring off a pair of starter brand athletic pants this afternoon. Instant releif and a couple inches of give in the waistband. They are still a bit tight.
Not quite retired.

Been sizing up over time, and usually buy a size up whenever possible, starting to grow into a few things. Can never seem to find shirts long enough, a flaw in sizing 2x - 3x held up together is generally an inch or so wider than 2x... Why is the length the same?
Don't get me started on women's clothing in general, to whom it may concern, women need functional pockets too!!!
1 year

Cold clothes

Had to buy my first XL shirts. (Short sleeve, my workplace tends to be warm in the winter.) However my problem is my height, 5'4". Of the three I found, two have sleeves that go past my elbows and one has shoulder seams that are too wide.

I'm getting big-fat, not big-big! 😂 I can't afford to get everything tailored! Not sure what to do yet.

My winter coat I bought sized up, but thinking about my old, lighter leather jacket not fitting?? 😏🔥 Haven't pulled it out yet.

Also, had to buy new belts. One pair of jeans are borderline, one I bought sized up ahead of time so they should be fine.

For now?? 🤣
1 year

Cold clothes

Adding: Long sleeve shirts are even worse, another reason why I don't buy them is because the sleeves are RIDICULOUSLY long and I have to roll them up so much it's stupid. 🤣 Any solutions??
1 year

Cold clothes

I have the opposite problem. Even though I am fat enough for a 5XL shirt, certain ones are cut too short to wear.
1 year

Cold clothes

Spoop Skerry:
I have the opposite problem. Even though I am fat enough for a 5XL shirt, certain ones are cut too short to wear.

That's even worse, cause I can't think of anything you can do about that.
1 year