Fat experiences

Doctor's orders!

So my big fat bride went to the hospital for a checkup, and the doctor told her...

That she's not eating enough and needs to keep better fed!

She's clinically hyper morbid obese, and her doctor just told her to cultivate a heftier appetite and put more food in that already bouncing, hanging belly of hers! Is she trying to fatten up my wife?

I know she'll take the advice to heart, because she barely needs any encouragement to eat everything she sees. If she keeps up and eats any more than she already does though, she may need help just waddling into the doctor's office by the time of her next checkup!

Not that I mind, or she for that matter...
1 year

Doctor's orders!

Wifestuffer:
So my big fat bride went to the hospital for a checkup, and the doctor told her...

That she's not eating enough and needs to keep better fed!

She's clinically hyper morbid obese, and her doctor just told her to cultivate a heftier appetite and put more food in that already bouncing, hanging belly of hers! Is she trying to fatten up my wife?

I know she'll take the advice to heart, because she barely needs any encouragement to eat everything she sees. If she keeps up and eats any more than she already does though, she may need help just waddling into the doctor's office by the time of her next checkup!

Not that I mind, or she for that matter...

It is more likely that the doctor said she's malnurished than she needs to eat more. These two things are very different.
1 year

Doctor's orders!

I know it sounds ABSOLUTELY too wild to be true, but FFFFFF it's actually real!
1 year