Fat experiences

Bras for men

Need4abra:
Hi
A question for the females: I have recently gained a lot of weight due to a knee injury a year ago. It is nice (for an insecure person) to have a great excuse for being fat and lazy, but I have always been fat and lazy, so I doubt I would have been any thinner, if I didn't had the knee injury.

I am (and have always been) very insecure about my body, which is why it had saddened me a great deal that most of my new weight has went to my butt and (especially) my chest area. I have grown a big set of man tits. The problem is that people have begun to notice, but even more so that they are beginning to hurt when I am not sitting still. I would like some support for them, so I am considering buying a couple of bras. The problem is my insecurity. I don't know if it would be an instantly turn off for women.
So I guess my question is: would a woman date a fat man with moons so big that he is forced to wear a bra?

Kind regards the big insecure man

This is a kink of mine. I often tell my feeder that I'm going to make his already juicy tits bigger than mine. Such a turn on.

For you, you may benefit from a compression vest over a bra depending on how big your tits are.
1 year