Gaining

Fantsyes about men not being able your owne penis and balls.

Is there anyone fantasizing about a man not able to touch his penis or balls due to there fat.
1 year

Michaelh:
Is there anyone fantasizing about a man not able to touch his penis or balls due to there fat.

I am actively trying to get my feedee to this point.

It's going well.
1 year

Michaelh:

All.
The.
Time.
😁😂
1 year

It's one of my favorite fantasies, because if paired with an extreme addiction to masturbating and a dom feeder who whould manipulate that, it whould make me utterly dependent in a positive feedback loop, effectively trapping me into gaining more and more, to be rewarded!
1 year

I have always dreamed that my belly would so big & round that when I'm laying on my back my belly would stick right up and I could not reach for my penis.

I think when your belly is growing, first thing that you lose sight of when standing down is your toes, after that feet and last come erect penis.
1 year

Masuli:
I think when your belly is growing, first thing that you lose sight of when standing down is your toes, after that feet and last come erect penis.

Before your belly covers the sight of your dick, it forces your fupa downwards. That's what makes your dick disappear. It becomes swaddled in pubic fat, then that grows, covering more and more until the head barely sticks out. Then even that is swallowed.
1 year