Fat experiences

Partner gained weight

I love when you are in a relationship and both people are so comfortable with each other that they end up gaining weight unintentionally

My partner weighed themselves recently and noted that since we have been together they gained 15kg. They aren’t interested in gaining at all but just because I’m a good cook and we go out for dates to restaurants that they ended up gaining. I’m not trying to get my partner to gain as they don’t want to but it was nice to hear that they actually felt comfortable and supported enough that they didn’t mind.

Has anyone else had this happen in their relationship?
1 year

Partner gained weight

One year:
Me: 220-301 +81 pounds
Her: 225-267 +42 pounds
-She made me Eat.
1 year

Partner gained weight

Feedmesqueezeme:
I love when you are in a relationship and both people are so comfortable with each other that they end up gaining weight unintentionally

My partner weighed themselves recently and noted that since we have been together they gained 15kg. They aren’t interested in gaining at all but just because I’m a good cook and we go out for dates to restaurants that they ended up gaining. I’m not trying to get my partner to gain as they don’t want to but it was nice to hear that they actually felt comfortable and supported enough that they didn’t mind.

Has anyone else had this happen in their relationship?

CuppaJoe:
First - this post makes my heart happy! I personally love to see Comfort Weight gain - to me it is a physical sign that someone feels loved, nurtured, and feels secure in a relationship.

You MUST be a good cook, too - 15 kg is a good.amount of weight for someone who isn't a Fantasy Feedee! smiley

Second - I feel like this is a great relationship post. You are appreciative of your partner's gain without pushing for it. Your partner clearly feels loved and seems to be secure in your love of them. Win-win!!!

Congratulations on getting to a point in your relationship in which your partner feels more love and security than any fear or insecurity about their weight. Who knows? You might awaken a kink that they never knew they had?

Hope you enjoy many more meals and desserts together!

I know! I really agree, it’s just made me so happy knowing they feel comfortable enough to just relax around me.

I think my feedee habits have rubbed off on them a little lol they still don’t want to gain at all but just sort of happened!

Thank you! That’s sweet of you to say, my partner’s comfort is the most important to me so I’d support them no matter what they wanted to do
1 year

Partner gained weight

Cactusrager:
One year:
Me: 220-301 +81 pounds
Her: 225-267 +42 pounds
-She made me Eat.

Oh wow! Hopefully you both enjoyed the gain!
1 year

Partner gained weight

Yes, she isn’t into this stuff but isn’t mad about her gain.

Her: 180-215
Me: 153-170, but lost some due to health issue last year
1 year

Partner gained weight

I have been together with my gf for 5 years.
She is not into this fetish (I think) and doesn't know I am gaining weight on purpose.

When we met I was arround 75-80 kgs.
Now I'm pushing over 130 kgs atm
I got pretty fat honestly 😅
She was really really skinny when we meet, she was arround maby 60 kgs.
She is 97 kgs now,

I am Completly covered i stretchmarks all over my body, she did not have a single one when I meet her, now she have stretchmarks all over as well, including a few on her belly.

She doesn't seem to mind gaining weight, and my "bad" eating habits have really rubbed off on her 😅🐖
1 year

Partner gained weight

The***teen:
She is not into this fetish (I think) and doesn't know I am gaining weight on purpose.

She is 97 kgs now,

I am Completly covered i stretchmarks all over my body, she did not have a single one when I meet her, now she have stretchmarks all over as well, including a few on her belly.

She doesn't seem to mind gaining weight, and my "bad" eating habits have really rubbed off on her 😅🐖

So about a 65-pound gain for the gf, nice :-)
1 year

Partner gained weight

The***teen:

She is 97 kgs now,

Sounds like both of you are happy😀
1 year

Partner gained weight

The***teen:

She is 97 kgs now,

HappyBigBelly:
So about a 65-pound gain for the gf, nice :-)

Yes it looks amazing on her really, and I tell her everyday 😊
1 year

Partner gained weight

The***teen:

She is 97 kgs now,

Animus:
Sounds like both of you are happy😀

Yes we really are 😊
1 year
12   loading