Fat experiences

Have anybody else noticed this?

I'm weighing in at arround 135 kgs atm, and I'm 170 cm tall.
I'm getting pretty fat honestly.
But recently I have started to notice that now I have gotten so big that I am almost to "big" for my toilet 😅
When I sit down now, my ass touched the back of the toilet, and my tiny member(and I have a really tiny member that is almost Completly buried in my fupa) touches the front of the toilet seat, so I have to press down on my fupa/member to be able to pee😅🙈
This honestly is getting me soo turned on even time I go to the toilet, but how about some of you who are bigger than me? How do you use the toilet? 😱 What do I expect when I gain another 20 kgs 😅🐖
I'm also starting to struggle with those time public cubicle restrooms, they feel so tiny now 😅
1 year

Oh yes. Maybe you can't already, but in a few pounds you'll find you can't really go standing up, your dick coated in fat and hard to reach to control. Your ass and back fat will cover more and more of the back of the toilet, be sure to pull your shirt up higher. You'll have to put your fupa kind of on the seat, dick below with fat above, too bulky to fit.
As you grow wider, you'll either have to squeeze around the stall door and brush against the walls, or start using handicap stalls exclusively, if you have them.
I think you'll also regularly find standard toilets too low, forcing your legs into your gut and making it harder to stand back up.
Oh, and one other thing. Get heavy enough, and you'll break the seat, like I did.
1 year

Spoop Skerry:
Oh yes. Maybe you can't already, but in a few pounds you'll find you can't really go standing up, your dick coated in fat and hard to reach to control. Your ass and back fat will cover more and more of the back of the toilet, be sure to pull your shirt up higher. You'll have to put your fupa kind of on the seat, dick below with fat above, too bulky to fit.
As you grow wider, you'll either have to squeeze around the stall door and brush against the walls, or start using handicap stalls exclusively, if you have them.
I think you'll also regularly find standard toilets too low, forcing your legs into your gut and making it harder to stand back up.
Oh, and one other thing. Get heavy enough, and you'll break the seat, like I did.

Yes i already can't go standing up, it's too buried in my fupa, and yes very hard to reach aswell😅

That's a very good idea about using the handicap toilets when availabe 👌
Yes I have encountered some toilet set that was way to low, such a struggle 😅

My biggest fear is honestly when I get so big that I end up breaking a toilet😅
1 year

The***teen:
Yes i already can't go standing up, it's too buried in my fupa, and yes very hard to reach aswell😅

That's a very good idea about using the handicap toilets when availabe 👌
Yes I have encountered some toilet set that was way to low, such a struggle 😅

My biggest fear is honestly when I get so big that I end up breaking a toilet😅

Beni:
I broke a toilet seat once and since then I am always terrified to sit down on any toilet seat. Also it feels so bad. you just sit down and then hear a loud crack while dropping a bit lower.

I suppose, at that moment, it's a very good thing you are on a toilet.
1 year

Spoop Skerry:

Yes all of this. I can still go standing up but it is soooooo much work. And my pants have to be around my knees lol.
1 year

Spoop Skerry:

Ssbhmjoe:
Yes all of this. I can still go standing up but it is soooooo much work. And my pants have to be around my knees lol.

Wow pretty amazing you can still go standing up at your size😱
You must be very well equipped 🤣
That is a lost priviliage for me honestly🙈
1 year

I find this whole topic really hot. Personally I’ve given up peeing standing up, especially if I am in public and can’t pull my pants down all the way since I’ll inevitably get piss everywhere. I can’t fit on a toilet either my balls rest on the toilet seat so I have to stuff a bunch of TP into my fat rolls so I don’t piss all over the floor while I’m taking a #2. Wiping has also gotten difficult, usually try to #2 right before a shower so I can wash up nicely. Love being such a pig 🐖 though.
1 year

I don’t have issue, yet.. I was in a commercial plumbing warehouse/sales office. There was a display of a huge toilet that was called “Big John” it was huge much larger than a standard toilet/WC. This was in the US the land of the obese. I didn’t see a price on it.
On another note, we have three toilets in our house, two are what’s referred to in the US as alongated toilets. Much more comfortable the standard “round toilets. Just some thoughts.
1 year