Lifestyle tips

Recommendations for pantyhose/ tights

I've always disliked how panties/ tights constrict my wife's curvy hips.

Now that she's gained a good amount of weight it's more of a problem.

This morning she commented that her back is too fat after she got dressed in a nice sweater dress with tigjts. As she walked around I saw what she meant. Her ass cheeks battled for space in the panthose and they won. The pantyhose top would begin to slide down over time as her booty rose up leaving a line at the top of her ass, creating a bulge on her backside.

Any recommendations for pantyhose/tights that won't constrict naturally thick curves or cause a bulge because there is simply too much ass for them?
1 year

Just an update. When she got home she complained that the control top on the pantyhose tore. Looks like her booty won that war.

Still need to find her some tights that aren't constraining at the top.
1 year

Glorious update.

At the end of the day I walk into the bedroom to find my well fed wife in her bra and panties struggling to get the pantyhose off from around her legs. Unbalanced and a bit out of breath she looked lovely and a bit embarrassed.

She threw her pantyhose on the floor of the closet and said they are done. I placed my one hand on her front belly and smacked her heavy bottom with my other hand, a firm slap. She agreed she should just let it all hang out.
1 year

Does your wife have any idea or consented to you coming on to a website for fetishists talking about how you engage in the fetish with her?
1 year

Well we love colors have up to 6xl and they are soft the tights are great lycra nylon blend
1 year

LoraDayton:
Does your wife have any idea or consented to you coming on to a website for fetishists talking about how you engage in the fetish with her?
well i actually am a tights/pantyhose kinker
1 year

If your wife wears tights regularly, she might know that there are ones with lower denier index.
1 year

Fat Heidi:
If your wife wears tights regularly, she might know that there are ones with lower denier index.
well lower denier are more fragile made with more nylon not really stretchy higher denier has more spandex/lyrcra also putting them in freezer might help cause it makes them stronger
1 year

Thanks for the recommendations. She hasn't worn tights/pantyhose for many years since she works from home. Combine that with her weight gain since the pandemic and tights/pantyhose are completely different for her now.

We found some on Amazon for plus size women.

Incidentally, later that evening she called the pantyhose she wore that day, "sausage casings". The next day we went to a neighbor's party and she wore a very tight, stretchy pencil skirt, with out tights, to show off her curves.
1 year