Submission and domination

Fattened up for a cannibal

It's one of my biggest fantasy..
Being fattened up and humiliated
1 year

Yes! Especially being teased about how each pound gets me closer to the platter. Or having my cuts bring pointed out as I'm being stuffed
1 year

The way normal feedist teasing takes on an edge... "Such a healthy appetite! Careful sweetie, you're fattening up nicely..."
1 year

I love this concept for play so much especially if the feeder or multiple feeders let me be incredibly "submissive and feedable." Teasing me on how big I'm getting and how much bigger they'll make me. How much I could potentially feed or talking about baking me into something. Idk, that kinda stuff is just flustering and makes me want to please so much more.
1 year

If some of you hungry feeders still need a piggy for Christmas dinner , Hit me up (kik: pigg4dinner). Especially if you are a female/witch๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฅ“
1 year

Hansel4witch:
If some of you hungry feeders still need a piggy for Christmas dinner , Hit me up (kik: pigg4dinner). Especially if you are a female/witch๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฅ“
Same, but I'm looking for a male feeder/witcher
1 year

I like the twisted purpose of a cannibal fattening a prisoner to eat them.
1 year

Some witches need a fat & juicy Hansel to fatten up for a summer BBQ? You can hunt me down/lure me in your gingerbread house anytime๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿท kik: piggy4dinner
1 year

I started and my witch can give Hansels and pigs some advice how to become prime meat.
For me she has a detailed fatting plan.
I should be fat before Christmas or Eastern.
my ambition is to become prime meat. Not to be sold at a Hansel market and become a hamburger.
1 year