Fat experiences

Too fat? exciting realization! 😳❤️

just wait tell your butt is to big for a toilet seat 🫣
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:

Or you're too wide for a toilet stall, or pushing out on your shower curtain.
1 year

MickRidem:
OMG I'M NOW OFFICIALLY TOO FAT FOR SOME RIDES AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!!
😮😮😮😮
😳😳😳😳
🔥🐷🔥🐷
🍆🍆🍆🍆

I might be losing my everloving horny mind over here. Pg 8 and 9 of the flyer.
OMG OMG OMG... 😳🍆🍆🍆🔥

www.universalorlando.com/webdata/k2/en/us/files/Documents/universal-orlando-riders-guide.pdf

Am I officially a fat, BHM? 😳🔥🍆❤️🐷

Something else to look out for or test is seeing if you now dread finding those flimsy plastic garden chair people bring out for BBQs and other home gatherings when you go visit family and friends. Holiday season is fast approaching. 😉
1 year

These are all wonderful milestones!! Perhaps my mother will direct me away from certain chairs this xmas? Or I won't be able to squeeze past and sit on the other end of the table? (narrow dining room) Maybe if I'm at an event with those plastic chairs someone will ask me not to sit on them, or I'll have to test them gently first - and be sure not to wiggle much once seated?

I'm a ways away from other milestones like not fitting in showers, or various bathroom situations, but I definitely fantasize about all of the "too big" scenarios ALL the time!
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:

My wife’s butt and my growing self keeps out toilet seats firmly out of joint :-)
1 year

MickRidem:
These are all wonderful milestones!! Perhaps my mother will direct me away from certain chairs this xmas? Or I won't be able to squeeze past and sit on the other end of the table? (narrow dining room) Maybe if I'm at an event with those plastic chairs someone will ask me not to sit on them, or I'll have to test them gently first - and be sure not to wiggle much once seated?

I'm a ways away from other milestones like not fitting in showers, or various bathroom situations, but I definitely fantasize about all of the "too big" scenarios ALL the time!

Oh, I just thought of another fun one - have you found out if booth seats at restaurants are becoming a tight squeeze for you yet?
1 year

I’m to big for the tables at McDonald’s with the big long couch if you’ve been inside a newer McDonald’s - I haven’t been to a traditional restaurant in quite a while thankfully most fast food places don’t have booths
1 year
12   loading