General

Kik, snapchat, feabie scams

Are all accounts on these platforms just scams looking for money?
1 year

YumNom:

You've caught onto the ruse. Every user on all of these sites are scammers. Even you. Congrats on finding your people. You are one of us.
1 year

YumNom:

Munchies:
You've caught onto the ruse. Every user on all of these sites are scammers. Even you. Congrats on finding your people. You are one of us.

Thanks? So should I just stay here, this community so far seems to be a bit more honest.
1 year

YumNom:

Munchies:

YumNom:
Thanks? So should I just stay here, this community so far seems to be a bit more honest.

Scams exist everywhere. All you can do is practice descernment.
1 year

YumNom:

Munchies:

Munchies I love when you get spicy it makes me lol.

Have a great day! Haha!
1 year

No, it's not all scams and there's plenty of real users here. To be fair there's a real risk of scams, but that's kind of par for the course when it comes to any kind of Internet platform that involves communication between users.

We try to do our best to remove scammers, but sometimes it's not always immediately obvious and it can often be a case of he said/she said. Last thing we want to do are false positive bans/removals by mistake.

It does help if multiple users report a scammer we haven't seen before, to feel more certain and confident about it. That it's not just retaliation because of a grudge or disagreement.
1 year

YumNom:

Only if you let them.

First of all if you're interested in just friends or a romance, be sure to read FF or Feabie profiles. If they sound like a sex worker and you're not interested in spending money, don't waste either of your or their time.

Second of all, look around and read up to find out who the most popular "content creators" are. If you know for a fact a certain ssbbw is from Indiana but you get a message from someone with her pics claiming to be from California in their bio, it's a scam. Now there's a major difference in being a scam and just trying to make money, a lot of sex workers are up front about paying for chat, pics, vids, etc but that's not a scam. A scam is "pay me X for a vid", you pay them and never get the vid. Then when you confront them you get blocked or "Sorry I couldn't make that vid but pay me X and I'll make an even hotter vid hehe". I can name people on here that's done that in private if anyone wants.

Third of all, don't give out any personal information if they're not willing to do the same. Especially cashapp or venmo info. I'm sure you're smart enough to know not to give out your address, phone number or social security number.

Now Snapchat is a different animal from the other two because you can record vids or snap pics instantly. If you want them to prove they are who they say they are, have them record a vid saying your name or rubber baby buggy bumpers if you have to. They have no excuse to say no unless they're hiding something. Before anyone reading this falls down and cries about privacy, this guy's putting himself out there & has a right to know who he's dealing with.

Next, it's up to you to establish what you're looking for to begin with. If you're going after a known webmodel or randombelly99, communicate what you want so again nobodies time is wasted. If someone is honest about being married, in an open marriage, is trans or anything really, you owe them the same honesty.

One last thing, if someone says to help pay for bills or else they are evicted or get their lights turned off...don't do it. Chances are five other guys are sending the exact same amount that person asked from you. Ive seen it...plus it's not your problem if you don't even know them.

Good luck out there.
1 year

YumNom:

Reflection Of Perfection:
Only if you let them.

First of all if you're interested in just friends or a romance, be sure to read FF or Feabie profiles. If they sound like a sex worker and you're not interested in spending money, don't waste either of your or their time.

Second of all, look around and read up to find out who the most popular "content creators" are. If you know for a fact a certain ssbbw is from Indiana but you get a message from someone with her pics claiming to be from California in their bio, it's a scam. Now there's a major difference in being a scam and just trying to make money, a lot of sex workers are up front about paying for chat, pics, vids, etc but that's not a scam. A scam is "pay me X for a vid", you pay them and never get the vid. Then when you confront them you get blocked or "Sorry I couldn't make that vid but pay me X and I'll make an even hotter vid hehe". I can name people on here that's done that in private if anyone wants.

Third of all, don't give out any personal information if they're not willing to do the same. Especially cashapp or venmo info. I'm sure you're smart enough to know not to give out your address, phone number or social security number.

Now Snapchat is a different animal from the other two because you can record vids or snap pics instantly. If you want them to prove they are who they say they are, have them record a vid saying your name or rubber baby buggy bumpers if you have to. They have no excuse to say no unless they're hiding something. Before anyone reading this falls down and cries about privacy, this guy's putting himself out there & has a right to know who he's dealing with.

Next, it's up to you to establish what you're looking for to begin with. If you're going after a known webmodel or randombelly99, communicate what you want so again nobodies time is wasted. If someone is honest about being married, in an open marriage, is trans or anything really, you owe them the same honesty.

One last thing, if someone says to help pay for bills or else they are evicted or get their lights turned off...don't do it. Chances are five other guys are sending the exact same amount that person asked from you. Ive seen it...plus it's not your problem if you don't even know them.

Good luck out there.

Thank you for the advice. What I have been experiencing is that I am upfront about not paying, they don't hint at it, then they start asking. I'm looking for a mutual relationship, not to be a sugar daddy/john.
1 year

YumNom:

Munchies:
-chants- one of us one of us
1 year

YumNom:

Munchies:

CuppaJoe:
Munchie Snark!!! 🥰

YumNom - if you spend any extended time in an anonymous community, you will encounter individuals who are looking to profit from various "connections in common".

The good news is that:

A) We are NOT all scammers.

smiley The more time you spend with all.of us, the easier it becomes to detect when someone is scamming/artificial.

Now... can I perhaps speak with you about your car's extended warranty? smiley

So very true, it took me years to feel comfortable in the community and after my own fair share of getting scammed it becomes pretty obvious. All part of the learn curve.

Now is the lady of the house available, we'd like to talk to you about your eligibility for Medicare Advantage plans
1 year