Fat experiences

What's the fattest thing you've ever done?

One thing that comes to mind is last year during my birthday.

I was eating my birthday meal which was a large steak and cheese sub with extra cheese, french fries, mozzarella sticks and a large cola.

I realized at the end of it all I might get too full to have cake. But you know what? I wanted to have cake.

So? I ate my cake (and ice cream for that matter) at the same time as my steak and cheese, treating it as though it were a side to my dinner.

I had to lie down afterwards to digest it all, but I wasn't going to not have sweets on my birthday.
1 year

Eaten a whole trey of bownies that i was supposed to share with the class.
1 year

I don’t particularly like the way this question is phrased, it makes fat seem bad or negative I’d say that everything I do is fat because I am a fat person.

But I do understand what this is trying to say and I’ll say that back when they used to do monopoly at McDonald’s this was probably right around the time I started gaining weight unintentionally I got a meal but almost all the monopoly pieces were food items so me being the high ass I was got like 5 burgers and they all had a fry or apple pie or something on the pieces… good times lol
1 year

Make my BF go get me more food at the buffet because I was too stuffed to move plus my belly was in view because the elastic waistband on my skirt had rolled down and wouldn't stay up.
1 year

Everyday stuff probably eating Nutella from the jar, otherwise drinking ice cream while eating the largest greasiest pizza 🐷🍕🍦
1 year

Drinking preanutbutter with whipped cream after stuffing me with a lot of pizza
1 year

Food: 3 large pizza, 2 garlic breads, 2 Lites of coke. The ice-cream and chocolate custard late on.

Out and about - broke a cafe chair it was plastic, got struck in a narrow tour bus I was wider than the isle.

At home got down on the floor when i was 490 lbs and could not get up had to roll over to the couch then use that to push on to stand.
1 year

Here’s a funny true story. Wife and I ate at a seafood restaurant a few months ago. Ate so much we couldn’t get comfy in the car for the ride home without at least unbuttoning our pants. I said why don’t we just take our pants off. No one will see us. And so we rode home pantsless but full, fat and satisfied :-)
1 year

DAlchemist:
I ended up having to unbutton my pants halfway home because it wasn't the most comfortable to keep them buttoned.

I hear this. I've taken to wearing sweatpants when I go out for a heavy eating session. It's far more comfortable and you don't have to deal with jean tightness.
1 year