Stuffing

Morning soda bloat stomach stretching "regimen"

BBWsMeltMyHeart:
So here I am up early to float my stomach stretching boat with a 1500 calorie, 120 fluid ounce fountain drink opening salvo* knocked out in half an hour flat.

(*) 30 oz. Coca Cola 380 calories
30 oz. Sprite 350 calories
30 oz. Dr. Pepper 360 calories
30 oz. Barq's 410 calories

6:30 a.m. Start Time:

fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo

7:00 a.m. 🥤🥤🥤🥤 ttl:

fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo

NOTE

Terming what I am putting myself through as described herein a 'regimen' might be a stretch of the meaning of the term, which term is surely more commonly applied to athletic training, yet the rigors of increased heart rate, cramping, lightheadedness, somewhat lengthy recovery time, and expectation that repetition will increase my metrics all parallel the more Olympian connotation of rigor, no?

I'd be veeeeeery careful with with this. It's a good way to make yourself sick. Lotta sugar and all that. It might be better to get club soda or seltzer water. You can get a lot for cheap.
1 year

BBWsMeltMyHeart:
Have you no idea how erogenously charged blowing up one's belly like this…

fantasyfeeder.com/videos/view

fantasyfeeder.com/videos/view

…feels?

I can pooh pooh what I did to myself as well as well if not better than anyone, such as via slashing away at deeply-rooted feedist desires vis expounding upon the horrors of high-fructose corn syrup and glyphosate-laced corn, leeching of minerals via phosphoric acid, etc., etc., but what fun is that?

I however and indeed do not want to be a bad example here, so perhaps readers will give me credit for how the last round I went head to head with fizzy drinks was with much healthier kombucha.

But today I decided to dive into getting my stomach pumped and my digestive juices primed well before Costco was to open.

And please do lot recoil too abruptly in abject horror to learn that I in fact ultimately put away a total of ***EIGHT*** qty.…

⌛️🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤⌛️

…30-ounce sodas (comprising ~3,000 calories) in four hours, with the last four having served to maintain the pressure of the "expanding energy" that had begun to be exerted upon my stomach by the first four (quickly-consumed) sodas.

It was "all—or very much significantly—about the stretch", well-intentioned comrade.

Toward the end of today's headlong plunge into fizzy excess a sugar rush, rather than my finite stomach capacity, did in fact give me temporary pause, whereupon. I nonetheless carried on undaunted upon having awaited the passing of said "blood sugar wall" (like in a marathon, eh?), with the end result documented above having been what I was after.

I'm an ex-gainer turned feeder. I do know how it feels and how it looks. But I'm also a diabetic with a background in biology.

Chugging all that soda in one day will not kill you in the long run. You'll feel gross, but you'll be fine. Just drink a lot of water.

But doing it every day? Yeah, you are going to send yourself to the ER. You are American. The bills will kick your tail.
1 year

BBWsMeltMyHeart:
Oh but for ONE encouraging word from a beautiful, curvy woman, *sniff/pout!*

Then do the alternatives that I gave you instead.

Medical bills aren't sexy.
1 year