General

Heavy cream gains

Anjou:
If you want a controlled gain don’t use cream. We had a goal weight for my bf. Cream caused him to blow past that by 30lbs.

Zora:
I WISH my heavy cream gain worked like this. Seems like I'm the outlier here. My gain has always been steady and predictable. I start gaining when I drink it, and when I stop drinking it, the gaining stops.

The uncontrolled gain you described sounds so hot! The idea of bursting out of my clothes despite taking a break from heavy cream is incredibly arousing.

He could handle it really well, but he went from 237 on Labor Day, to 275 by Halloween. It was just to fast to adjust to.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Anjou:
If you want a controlled gain don’t use cream. We had a goal weight for my bf. Cream caused him to blow past that by 30lbs.

Zora:
I WISH my heavy cream gain worked like this. Seems like I'm the outlier here. My gain has always been steady and predictable. I start gaining when I drink it, and when I stop drinking it, the gaining stops.

The uncontrolled gain you described sounds so hot! The idea of bursting out of my clothes despite taking a break from heavy cream is incredibly arousing.

He could handle it really well, but he went from 237 on Labor Day, to 275 by Halloween. It was just to fast to adjust to.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Anjou:

I understand. It was tough when I got up to 295 pounds. It was controlled, but just a lot of weight over a short period of time. It was very difficult to do household chores because I would get backaches.

How long did it take for him to adjust to the new weight?
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Anjou:

Zora:
I understand. It was tough when I got up to 295 pounds. It was controlled, but just a lot of weight over a short period of time. It was very difficult to do household chores because I would get backaches.

How long did it take for him to adjust to the new weight?

He has by now. He really does like hc, but I don’t know. He just loved that he could feel himself inflate he sais
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Yep, nothing to me, is more effective than HC! So, I can understand why.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

I have been interested in using heavy cream since I started gaining intentionally back in June 2020. I have tried all sorts of things to be able to drink it but cannot because of a sensitive stomach. Recently I have found country crock plant-based heavy cream in stores near me. I’m only five days in but it feels like my days of peak gaining. No gas bloating no upset stomach no lower G.I. issues later. I’m optimistic. Will update with results maybe in a week or so but I’m loving it so far. I drink at least a pint a day 16oz plus 4oz Hershey's syrup for 1800cal

!!! admittedly, have not researched any health related side effects of this particular product!!!
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Lately, over the past couple weeks or so maybe, I've been drinking cream shakes which are 1 cup heavy cream and 1 bottle of Equate Plus (also 1 cup). Equate Plus is the Wal-Mart brand knock off of Ensure Plus, with 350 calories in a single bottle and though it kind of tastes like chocolate milk, has no dairy in it so no worries about too much dairy fat in one go. So, this is about 1,150 calories in only 16 fl. oz (1 pint).

Between that, and my discovery of frozen pre-cooked sausage patties and frozen biscuits (about 390-410 calories per sausage biscuit sandwhich but small enough it's so easy to eat 2-3 of them in a sitting, I'm proud to say that at least for now, it appears I might have gotten over a long lasting plateau, since of course this stuff is in addition to whatever else I eat in a typical day.

Hopefully this means I'll finally be over 200 lbs before much longer. Been stuck at the previous plateau for far, far too long.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Heavy cream is the best way to gain
1 year

Heavy cream gains

16851:
I have been interested in using heavy cream since I started gaining intentionally back in June 2020. I have tried all sorts of things to be able to drink it but cannot because of a sensitive stomach. Recently I have found country crock plant-based heavy cream in stores near me. I’m only five days in but it feels like my days of peak gaining. No gas bloating no upset stomach no lower G.I. issues later. I’m optimistic. Will update with results maybe in a week or so but I’m loving it so far. I drink at least a pint a day 16oz plus 4oz Hershey's syrup for 1800cal

!!! admittedly, have not researched any health related side effects of this particular product!!!

I found that Lactose pills taken before The cream, avoids the side effects. Seems to allow me to keep the cream without the upset bowels.

Equate Walmart brand is the cheapest.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

I drank a pint over the last week and it didn’t mess with my digestion much, idk how much I weighed before I started it last week but I think? (My dusty old scale probably broken) I’m about 384 or so rn. I’ll be interested to see how much I weigh next week. I also swapped to whole milk instead of 2% and got regular coke as opposed to diet.
1 year
2345   loading