General

Heavy cream gains

True true
1 year

Heavy cream gains

I had issues with heavy cream when I started taking it myself, I am somewhat lactose or milk, protein, intolerant. I found that it was easier to take when it was cooked into some thing, also found it better in smaller quantities, as to the heartburn, I found that it helped to drink it on a full stomach. But you’re still gonna get the night sweats. Something like a Pepcid helps a lot.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

I drink my cake shake today day 7. the first week every evening about 400ml heavy cream with 200gram cake mix. it puffs up a lot. the cake mix makes it easier for me to digest. my digestion took about 3 days. From day 5 you could really see how my legs were getting softer and my stomach was getting wobbly. I only gained 1.5kg in the first week. but look a lot thicker than just 1.5. From now on I drink a shake in the morning and in the evening.
my body almost demands it. It is a great feeling.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

So, if I am understanding this study, it sounds as if exercise plays a role in where the fat is stored.
journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpendo.00408.2020
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Luciscool:
Trying to tie into this conversation, but I have a question on heavy cream, if one were to drink heavy cream every day for a month, what would be the recommended amount. I’ve seen 500 ML at breakfast and dinner with your meal but I want to research this before considering attempting.

I don’t necessarily care about having to get used to the new weight during and after, I’d just like to know what is the best way to accomplish a month heavy cream gain.

On your first day try with roughly 200ml to see how easily you can drink it and if it causes you any digestive discomfort or issues. You might find it easier to mix with something to make the flavour a texture a little less intense, and definitely recommend having it with or after some kind of food, especially something with carbs.

If everything feels good try some more in the evening with/after dinner. If that still feels good try increasing it to 250ml morning and night and then keep increasing it until you find the amount you can drink without feeling sick or causing your digestive tract grief.

Splitting it up over the day is best, but it can also be fun to have a day here or there that you drink a larger amount in one go, especially if you make some kind of really tasty shake (cake mix shakes made with cream are my personal favourite).

In short, start small and work your way up so you don't make yourself feel sick or gross, and if you do start feeling sick or gross cut back a little.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

I consul as much cream as I can, it helps fat build up round your thighs
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Luciscool:
Trying to tie into this conversation, but I have a question on heavy cream, if one were to drink heavy cream every day for a month, what would be the recommended amount. I’ve seen 500 ML at breakfast and dinner with your meal but I want to research this before considering attempting.

I don’t necessarily care about having to get used to the new weight during and after, I’d just like to know what is the best way to accomplish a month heavy cream gain.

There isn't a perfect amount because it varies from person to person. Some people can barely tolerate heavy cream while others can guzzle it. But, for people just starting out on their journey, I advize you to take it slow.

Some unrelated things to keep in mind:

Heavy cream can be hard to digest for some people. Cramps, bloating, and loose stools happen sometimes - especially in the begining. Some of this is due to the lactose. Cooking with it instead of drinking it lessens the effects.

Heavy cream is high in cholesterol. Consuming too much may cause health complications - especially if you aren't taking steps to manage it. This can cap your gains early on and make it harder to reach your goals.

Heavy cream is high in fat. If you consume more fat than your body can handle, this will cause fat malabsorption. It will make it harder for your body to process everything you're eating - including calories.

So, proceed slowly and with caution.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Luciscool:

Doublefrosted:
On your first day try with roughly 200ml to see how easily you can drink it and if it causes you any digestive discomfort or issues. You might find it easier to mix with something to make the flavour a texture a little less intense, and definitely recommend having it with or after some kind of food, especially something with carbs.

If everything feels good try some more in the evening with/after dinner. If that still feels good try increasing it to 250ml morning and night and then keep increasing it until you find the amount you can drink without feeling sick or causing your digestive tract grief.

Splitting it up over the day is best, but it can also be fun to have a day here or there that you drink a larger amount in one go, especially if you make some kind of really tasty shake (cake mix shakes made with cream are my personal favourite).

In short, start small and work your way up so you don't make yourself feel sick or gross, and if you do start feeling sick or gross cut back a little.

Luciscool:
Thank you so much, will definitely take the advice. My digestion is normally really good, so I might even be able to do 500 every morning and might possibly but I’ll start slow as you suggested.

What I am really interested in is the weight gain after the cream has time to get through the system after a week or so. Ever since I went down to 240 from 292 I haven’t gotten new stretch marks but maybe now that I’m back at 275c heavy cream can help me obtain some new tiger stripes.

The amount of weight you gain doesn't matter. Instead, it't about how quickly you gain. Stretchmarks happen when your skin cannot keep up with your growth.

Pregnacy, getting taller, getting fatter, and getting more muscular are common reasons why people get stretchmarks. You can get them at any weight.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

FeedeeHS19:
I’ve been using heavy cream 500ml-1quart every night before bed on top of over eating all day for 2 weeks now. I’ve noticed a big difference in my bodey shape such as wider hips, really chunky thighs, jiggly arms and my lower belly had gotten incredibly soft and jiggly. I’m noticeably fatter but the weird part is there is no change on the scale 1-2lb maybe and I’ve used a measuring tape and still no difference. I’m I going to balloon or has my bodey changed I’m very confused could someone explain what’s happening here

Have you been drinking all of that heavy cream in one sitting? If so, try spacing it out. The body can only absorb about 1,000 calories from fat at one sitting.

Since you're in the UK, are you drinking double cream? If so, that has higher fat content than the heavy whipping cream here in the USA. I would recommend limiting yourself to 200ml at a time. You can drink this more than once, but try to space it out as much as you can. As others have recommended, start out slow and work your way up.

Try 200ml per day for one week, and then add another 200ml serving. I would not recommend having more than four servings per day. Let your body guide you. If you experience gastrointestinal discomfort, nausea, or steatorrhea, cut back on the double cream until you feel better.

Happy gaining!
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Anjou:
If you want a controlled gain don’t use cream. We had a goal weight for my bf. Cream caused him to blow past that by 30lbs.

I WISH my heavy cream gain worked like this. Seems like I'm the outlier here. My gain has always been steady and predictable. I start gaining when I drink it, and when I stop drinking it, the gaining stops.

The uncontrolled gain you described sounds so hot! The idea of bursting out of my clothes despite taking a break from heavy cream is incredibly arousing.
1 year
12345   loading