Lifestyle tips

To what extent are feedees on here willing to risk their health for this fetish?

Tentacles:
Just curious. Personally I think a happy life is more important than length of life so don't think I'm judging.

It really depends on the person. My feedee recently had a health scare, so we are dialing back on our shenanigans. He's already doing better, but not as great as he'd like to be. Next year, I'm helping him lose some weight, and get him back to where he wants to be. Then he'll regain, but more carefully this time.
1 year

To what extent are feedees on here willing to risk their health for this fetish?

It depends on the person i feel.
I know some get off on the health risks, i know realistically the fetish is centered around the unhealth, example the most popular fat fetish video on a certain site is a model showing off their mobility aids. Aka "look at how unhealthy i am" I have seen also tiktoks centered around their health issues.

That being said some care about their longevity but the immobilization people and gaieners know the health risks and still want to.

So again, person dependent
1 year

Spike:
I know some get off on the health risks, i know realistically the fetish is centered around the unhealth, example the most popular fat fetish video on a certain site is a model showing off their mobility aids. Aka "look at how unhealthy i am" I have seen also tiktoks centered around their health issues.

That being said some care about their longevity but the immobilization people and gaieners know the health risks and still want to.

Tentacles:
Tbf my guess would be being turned on by reduced fitness is more common than health issues.

I just know being sick myself people get SO upset when its not mobility or fat related XD So the fetish for fat people and their heodism is surely a thing (aka the effects of being fat, cant fit in a car or walk or do things . no idea what it would be called?)
1 year

Spike:

Tentacles:
Tbf my guess would be being turned on by reduced fitness is more common than health issues.

I just know being sick myself people get SO upset when its not mobility or fat related XD So the fetish for fat people and their heodism is surely a thing (aka the effects of being fat, cant fit in a car or walk or do things . no idea what it would be called?)
1 year

If you get a 120 pound person and ask them to gain to 500, that would scare most people. But the gaining is done a little at a time. Being 120 and going to 140 does not sound like much, but it keeps repeating. Also, the person gaining on purpose might have ended up gaining accidentally. And some people who set a limit, might find it impossible to stop, either due to physical or mental reasons.
1 year

Spike:

I think those things are just signs of obesity rather than the actual point of the gain. So fat you can hardly stand is obviously very fat. You can't achieve the same effect by breaking your legs.
1 year

Tentacles:
Just curious. Personally I think a happy life is more important than length of life so don't think I'm judging.

REDDOUGHMAN:
Personally I want to enjoy life while I'm here, not to live long. I want to stretch the limits that a human being can gain, immobility is a goal and getting above 1450 is my ultimate goal! But being so big usually means I need a feeder , and a good source of side income.

It would be a shame to live this way on your own when there are Feeders who want to help you live this way.
1 year

Andromeda:
To some extent, I'd say I've already risked my health, or my mobility at least, but they're sacrifices I can live with. I'm short, round, and I have knee issues. A surgeon wanted me to get down to 330 to have knee surgery, but I couldn't cut back or get active enough to get below 390. Then it got cold, which means a lot of time inside and a lot of hearty treats. Then, the holidays arrived with all my favorite foods, and I realized how much I was enjoying eating with reckless abandon, growing my fat, and having a full, bloated belly. Against medical advice? I suppose. But ive never been happier with my body, and I continue to eat 4,000 to 6,000 calories each day and gain 6 to 8 pounds a week. I think I can conceivably get up to 600 pounds this year.

Don't stop
1 year

I low-key fetishize the health issues that come with being fat, and I don't care about longevity anyway.
1 year

I have given this some thought. Most people have vices and desires. It could be skydiving. Some would say it's dangerous others might say it's a calculated risk? Flying in a air liner?
Riding a motorbike? Driving or being a passenger in a car? Smoking. The list of danger's are everywhere in everyday life.
I think i maybe wrong but we all make personal choices and accept risks everyday and don't give them any serious thought. I am in a relationship with a feedee who know has serious mobility issues. As her feeder and partner i have no right to expect anything from her. If she chooses to loose weight i support her. If she continues to gain weight i support her.
Obviously i enjoy her size and i enable her which makes me partly responsible for her size and condition. Her general health for a woman her age and weight is reasonable for a very large woman who smokes and drinks and has COPD.
Ultimately they are her personal choices she used to be a heavy smoker ( no pun intended ) lol. But she has cut down dramatically due probably my concern. But for her to give up completely and be miserable i understand. Also she has not had any chest infections or serious breathing difficulties in several years since cutting back on cigarettes. She enjoys her food and is always looking forward to the next snack or meal. By her own submission she admits she has a addictive personality. She enjoys getting bigger and the whole process. Generally she is in reasonable health considering her life choices and her age. She would not be who she is if she had her pleasures taken away. We don't know what the future will bring. But none of us do. Years ago we did speak in depth when she came out as a feedee. Initially i was reluctant to have anything to do with it. She was already a large woman. She said it was up to me but she had become the size she was by herself and done it to herself. She put my mind at rest and wanted us to enjoy what comes together. So i accept her for who and whatever. We have a bond that is very strong and close.
1 year
123   loading