Lifestyle tips

To what extent are feedees on here willing to risk their health for this fetish?

I just came to read and I leave with existential doubts
1 year

To what extent are feedees on here willing to risk their health for this fetish?

Personally,willing.When I was slim and set out to get fat,I knew the risks.I didn't actually want the health issues, but knew they were likely and was and am prepared to accept that for this fetish.
I now have fatty liver,type 2 diabetes,hypertension and acid reflux
1 year

I've given this a lot of thought. Most of my life I've been underweight because of an incurable chronic illness I was born with. Now I am in my early 40s and after many surgeries my health has calmed down. I know that weight related health issues would only be worse the older I am. So I chose to give in and live out gaining as much as I can for as many years I can until my chronic health issues come out of remission and I end up losing weight again or I end up past my goal weight and develop health issues. I can handle some minor ones.

My wife is a big woman and we both enjoy and have enjoyed each other's weight gain. But, we have other things in life we enjoy and also want to be together as happy and healthy for as long as we can. So we've tried to have some balance. I know I definitely didn't want to go thru my whole life and never give gaining a try. I am trying to be as big as my wife. Which is about 300lbs. Which to me is big enough to enjoy the gaining and fat experience. But not to such an extreme that health is greatly affected. Also the weight could be lost, if needed. I know that all may sound a bit silly, but it seems to make sense in my head lol.
1 year

I think in my case the question is not whether my health will deteriorate but rather when. I only eat junk food and I smoke way too much. I hope to be able to gain as much fat as possible by then.
1 year

I'm fine with losing mobility but if I start to show signs of diabetes or having to be put on oxygen that's where I draw the line. I know there's that risk with gaining but I try to play it as safe as I can
1 year

Andromeda:
To some extent, I'd say I've already risked my health, or my mobility at least, but they're sacrifices I can live with. I'm short, round, and I have knee issues. A surgeon wanted me to get down to 330 to have knee surgery, but I couldn't cut back or get active enough to get below 390. Then it got cold, which means a lot of time inside and a lot of hearty treats. Then, the holidays arrived with all my favorite foods, and I realized how much I was enjoying eating with reckless abandon, growing my fat, and having a full, bloated belly. Against medical advice? I suppose. But ive never been happier with my body, and I continue to eat 4,000 to 6,000 calories each day and gain 6 to 8 pounds a week. I think I can conceivably get up to 600 pounds this year.

That's why I say that "I'd rather be huge and happy than thin and healthy"
1 year

Zorah:
Well the thought of being sick and making my quality of life worse sounds so aweful to me that i stopped acting as a feedee and ive lost 10kg and went opposite directions and went to the gym. I still like fat ppl but having medical conditions are so life impairing i see it actually very often when im working in health care. That putted me off from it aswell. I only fantasize about get fat every now and than and I sometimes watch fat content creators online. Or lurk or chat here. Id rather have a different fetish but this is the only truly exciting thing to me..

I started as a feeder. Then...... the old cliche, I turn into a feedee! Who still likes to see women get fat, but now I wanna join 'em!
9 months

Only to be forced naked al the time
9 months

When I was growing up my family were all about eating right and being fit. I've kinda mostly rejected that now, but sometimes I worry about the future. I do still get my nutrition, just have ice cream too, but I could def exercise more, or at all. I've been trying to get back into that, but ngl it's hard to find a balance between my desires and fitness, esp when being out of shape kinda pushes my buttons.
8 months

For a fetish not many. There are a few hardcore R/T ones (not fantasizers) who made the lifestyle choice and will ride it out to where it leads (regardless of complications, physical breakdowns, home attendant visits/close knit friends-family while being more distant from others (online & offline) or being facilitated/hospitalized long term etc).
8 months
123   loading