Fat experiences

What does it feel like to go from fit to fat?

At times I have admit it is frustrating to me. Especially when passing a mirror. My fit friends don’t understand what has happened to me and comment on how fat I am getting.

However, now I like the humiliation comments and it encourages me to eat more each day. Love my size.
4 months

Cyberswine:
Friends have definitely frowned upon my gain, I've even had people tell me they no longer find me attractive now that I've let myself go. It freaks me out sorta but I also can't stop, nor can I wait to see what comments or teasing comes as I continue growing. It's hard not having the energy I once had, and I sorta miss the nice compliments, but I think I kinda like the fat life

In my personal opinion, people who value you less as you gained never valued you at all.
4 months

HectorConvector:
I used to be 127lbs and am now over 205lbs is that enough?

I used to be practically anorexic though, so at my current weight I have more energy than I did then actually. My belly is sticking out a lot though and can get in the way.

Good on you for overcoming that. That couldn't have been easy. Here's to staying in a good headspace.
4 months

You feel lile you can still do everthing you used to be able to do untill you cant. Like lift your leg over a fence withoit strainning your pants. Or get closer to tables without your belly getting in the way. Doing anything physical fast..Also double taking before doing anything active because you just cant anymore
4 months

I'm only 20lbs into this so far, so certainly not fat yet, but I definitely notice changes already. To start off with I was always slender at about 130-135lbs 5'9", not super muscular but not scrawny either, just very lean.

I had an injury a couple years ago and ended up getting a bad inguinal hernia months later, I was in a lot of pain and couldn't eat much, I lost about 15lbs before finally getting surgery this past Summer. I gained back the weight I lost but my appetite was getting a little stronger than before. By autumn I started scarfing down more than I usually ate. Halloween candy, cheeseburgers, Thanksgiving, desserts, etc. I always liked to eat but here I started trying to intentionally stuff and max out how much I could manage to eat.

What I immediately noticed was a surge of energy, turns out my diet had been significantly calorie deficient and I just wasn't getting enough fuel. I shed less hair in the shower and my joint pain magically began to vanish. Next was my tummy starting to get less flat, abs were not so visible anymore. My arms are a little thicker, my pecs are larger, I have noticed a little more muscle mass (my job is very physical and I added a lot of protein to my diet, suddenly I'm building muscle at work!). My thighs, which were already kinda thick for a guy my weight, are a little thicker now, enough that they are already beginning to rub a little. Now my tummy is noticably rounder, that disgusting rib cage poking out is almost no more, and when I bend forward I can feel the skin and flesh on my abdomen fold and crease, I'm sure soon it will begin to roll and squish instead.

Pants are an issue. For as long as I remember I've worn 30x30. All of a sudden I couldn't button my work uniform pants, went three weeks with the button undone and a belt on the last hole. I got ahold of a couple pairs in 32 inches and that lasted a week, now those won't button either. Belt is just getting by on that last hole. I will have to go buy new belts and get a couple 34 inch pants, or maybe just get 36 so they last a few weeks... Shirts and jackets thankfully haven't been an issue yet, everything that fit my frame usually fit pretty loose, so I have some growing room there.

I guess we'll see where this goes in the next few months. At this rate I may hit 200 by the middle of the year. I certainly don't feel fat at all, I just feel like my tummy got a bit plump. I'm waiting for the day that I really feel squishy and soft and look fat to myself.
3 months
234   loading