Submission and domination

What's some of your most unhinged fantasies?

Gluttony Incarnate:
I was getting ready for something like Misery - where you crash on a deserted road and wake up tied to a bed where some sadist feeds you til you can't move.

MTurn2411:
I like the idea of this as well, I'm a fan of the kidnapped, restrained and force fed/funnel fed fantasy. Especially where the kidnapper promises to let me go once my belly is big enough for him, but I would probably develop a sort of Stockholm syndrome at that point and not want to leave. It would be even more fun to be tied up and funnel fed with a remote control vibrator that he only turns on while I drink/eat, and id only be allowed to finish once my belly is completely stuffed.

When he finally let's you go, he starts laughing cause you're too fat to get through the door. He starts poking your big belly and giggling as his finger disappears in your soft flesh.

Well - since you can't leave, back to bed with you tubby.
1 year

Andromeda:
I would have to say mine is being tied up and funneled and inflated at the same time, until my belly groaned from pressure and I was filled to the point of bursting, while my grossly distended gut was poked and slapped.

sweetened lard
1 year

Andromeda:
I would have to say mine is being tied up and funneled and inflated at the same time, until my belly groaned from pressure and I was filled to the point of bursting, while my grossly distended gut was poked and slapped.

I've always wanted to do this to someone willing!
1 year

MTurn2411: It would be even more fun to be tied up and funnel fed with a remote control vibrator that he only turns on while I drink/eat, and id only be allowed to finish once my belly is completely stuffed.
We actually talked about how to do that in another thread. You just put the remote in a choker so the button gets pressed when you swallow.
1 year

For me, "unhinged" starts with non-consent. The unsuspecting feedee, lulled into a relaxed, insatiable hunger.

~~~

I imagine returning home with a partner after an evening out; she ate moderately, careful not to let her hidden gluttony show in public, suppressing cravings they know her shouldn't indulge. She takes a seat on the couch and put on something to watch to distract herself from the hunger pangs, and I go to make us some drinks.

I slip something into her drink: a dense shot of THC quencher, no CBD--the latter is an appetite suppressant, after all. No alcohol, either--I don't need them any more nauseous than they have to be, and we don't need alcohol to relax anyway.

She trusts me, after all.

I'm lucky she likes ginger ale. I bought the real thing; ginger will help with digestion and nausea. The ginger flakes in the glass mix with the shot, and I gently stir the concoction. It's "sugar free" too--though I was eager to note that it used artificial sweeteners.

Not many people realize they cause sugar cravings. She had a big cup of diet coke earlier with dinner, and our meal was savory, low on carbs; she'll be craving something sweet about now, if I had to guess. So I bring back a tub of ice cream--Bunny Tracks, their favorite, and I appreciate why; salty, sweet, and crunchy, its various flavors and textures are a perfect indulgence.

She looks a little confused at the ice cream as I hand her the drink. "Dessert," I explain. "It's a little frozen, so we'll let it melt a bit."

She accepts the explanation and starts sipping on her drink. It's too much to expect an immediate effect, but my heart skips a beat in anticipation. There's an entire cake in the fridge, pizza in the freezer, chips in the pantry, to say nothing of the plentiful leftovers from many nights of her reluctant refrain, "I'm full; we'll save it for later."

After a while of cuddling and kissing on the couch, giggling about our show, I take a couple of weed pills from my pocket to split between us, and she accepts. Not too high a dose; it's mostly to provide a reasonable explanation the much greater high they'll be feeling soon, and I need to stay mostly lucid. She reaches for the drink to wash the pill down, but it's empty, and she's already scooping out some ice cream to wash it down instead. I hide an excited smile as I get up to get more to drink.

The shot begins to take effect after another episode goes unwatched, evident from her increasingly frequent giggles at even the slightest amusement. I love this part about her, truly.

I want to listen to her laugh forever.

"I think I'm feeling the weed already," she says with a smile. "Seems a bit early--and strong."

I rub her back and make sure my voice betrays only concern, not excitement. "It's probably because you're mostly on an empty stomach. You didn't eat much at dinner. Want me to warm something up? We still have those pork buns."

She nods, fixated on the show, even as she absent-mindedly lifts another spoonful of ice cream to her mouth. Her pace is surprising me, and a cute dribble of melted cream shines on her chin. When I return with the steamed buns, I make sure to give her a kiss and lick the stray drops off; she giggles.

Soon, the buns are chasing the ice cream down, and she's eating ravenously. I keep her well hydrated with ginger ale--the resulting quiet burps only stir me up more--and set a leftover shake in front of her to thaw before starting the pizza in the oven. I return to see most of the buns gone and all the last of the ice cream dripping into her eager mouth as she tilts up the tub.

She belches loudly this time, and hides her face, embarrassed. I respond by kissing her forehead. "I'm gross," she says.

"Nope. You're cute. Even your burps."

"I mean how much I ate. I should stop." The hungry look on her face as a waft of the cooking pizza is enough to assure me that she won't be stopping anytime soon. That and the bun she's lifting to her lips.

"Relax. Just eat until you're full. I won't judge." Not in the way you fear, anyway.

She nods and settles down, and I hand her an open bag of chips to munch on while the pizza bakes.

~~~

...That got away from me, and it didn't even get to everything I fantasize about...

Corruption, mind-break, and drugs are a deep and sometimes shameful part of my most depraved fantasies. The latter as a path to the former is tantalizing.

And I've spent hours researching what substances stimulate the appetite, what foods cause cravings, what herbs aid digestion. Thinking of ways to induce an appetite in someone reluctant or unsuspecting.

This is the kind of thing I would want to explore someday as part of a bit of consensual non-consent. Inducing that vulnerability in someone and taking advantage of it... I'd like to find someone eager to go along with such a fantasy and act as the outwardly reluctant but truly insatiable glutton.
1 year

I want my gf to breast feed me - but we don't tell anyone.

As long as we're together, I can always eat.

We could sneak off from social events to snack.

It'd be awesome.
1 year

Gluttony Incarnate:

It'd be awesome.

Induced lactation in a partner is a fascination of mine as well. Of course, I never plan to have kids, so it will raise eyebrows if my a partner of mine were to start leaking in public...

How delightfully shameful that would be.
1 year

Gluttony Incarnate:

It'd be awesome.

PolyPinoyPuppy:
Induced lactation in a partner is a fascination of mine as well. Of course, I never plan to have kids, so it will raise eyebrows if my a partner of mine were to start leaking in public...

Taking it even further because its my biggest weakness. Feedee gf discovers her feeder side and induces herself so she can fatten me up as well. It works very well, and when she tells me that she did it to fatten me on purpose I'm too hooked to give it up
1 year

Gluttony Incarnate:

It'd be awesome.

PolyPinoyPuppy:

SinWithAGrin:
Taking it even further because its my biggest weakness. Feedee gf discovers her feeder side and induces herself so she can fatten me up as well. It works very well, and when she tells me that she did it to fatten me on purpose I'm too hooked to give it up

DollGirl:
Of course milk production also burns calories. You'd be blowing up while she slims down

Sounds like an opportunity to feed her more, then!

Unfortunately, it seems there's a correlation between poor prolactin response (read: less production) and obesity, so maybe you can only have so much cake while eating it. (EDIT: That might just be for starting lactation; I haven't found studies yet on milk volume and BM.)
1 year

Gluttony Incarnate:

It'd be awesome.

PolyPinoyPuppy:

SinWithAGrin:

DollGirl:
Of course milk production also burns calories. You'd be blowing up while she slims down

This is true. Perhaps a dedicated hucow would have to be brought In so that no one loses any weight. Plus that would free her up to enjoy the sight of her handiwork
1 year
1234   loading