General

Who doesn't wet your whistle

KHayes666 wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
^ him.
he does not wet my whistle.

ahahah
just kidding.

*points a .45 handgun at your face* does this wet your whistle? *cocks it and fires......a little white flag comes out that says Bang!*

:-P

lol it was hot until the little flag came out.
and....
in your dreams... literally.
BAHAHAHAH sick burn!
15 years

I haven't looked, but if my name is mention I know my work here is done haaha
14 years

I should become the ultimate troll using the information here
14 years

haha, I don't have to worry about girls using me for sex... They don't get nothing till I know the relationship will last and shes right for me and blah de da. Only had sex with one girl and that was after like 6 to 8 months... After that though she pretty much got it a loooot to make up for it. <3 She was a trooper

But uh, hmmm...
I'd say one of my biggest turns offs is unclassy photos, ridiculously religious girls and girls who expect the guy to do all the work when forming a relationship. I don't chase after girls, sorry.
14 years

I'm with Angie. On both counts. Do NOT be showing me things I didn't ask to see--and trust me, I *won't* be asking to see that if you're hoping to show it to me.

And I think closet FAs are significantly to blame for a lot of the stuff that gets dumped on us. Sure we should be confident, but if the vast majority of men who think we look good can't stand to be seen in public with us, how on earth are we SUPPOSED to feel, huh?

Just sayin'.
14 years
12   loading