Gaining

Moobs

Had mine all my life. They are fatty with a large firm core, when they hit against someone, that person knows they have been boob slapped smiley Mine are between a C & D Cup. As a kid I hated them, but now I find they can be fun with the right person.

William
13 years

Moobs

the bigger mine get, the more i enjoy them.
13 years

Moobs

Oh yes!...Definitely an awesome sensation! smiley
13 years

Moobs

I've started growing them in the last 6 months and I can squish them together. It's great and I hope they get bigger.
13 years

Moobs

I adore having large boobs. I think they are my favorite part of gaining, maybe because they are a sign of how fat and feminine I am getting. I've always been overweight, and as a result, I've always had abnormally large breasts. I have needed to wear a bra since 6th grade, and have always loved dressing up in outfits that demonstrated how fat I was getting, especially in the bust.

When I binge, I love to wear clothes that show off how big my boobs are. I think it is as important as wearing something that shows off my expanding tummy. It is so unbelievably sexy to me to think about how curvy my body is and I get to appreciate how much of a fatty I've become. I have always been sexually aroused by being so well endowed, and am impressed with how nice and womanly my chest is. I hope to keep developing my titties, since it is such a turn-on.

I love having my boobs played with. It is my favorite kind of foreplay. I've always have been a boob man (even though now I might be more of a butt man), so it is only natural that I love having a pair of my own.
13 years

Moobs

I have to wear 2XL shirts to somewhat hide mine, and even then they still noticeably protrude. If I wear XL it fits but my tits really jut out then lol
13 years

Moobs

i measured myself today, and my chest was 46 inches. kinda hard to hide that under any shirt.
13 years

Moobs

Yes, my bust is very noticible too, so it is impossible to hide them. I usually wear a larger buttoned shirt, but that does only so much, and I have to wear a minimizer to make them look smaller. Still, they are noticible. Most of the time I will wear a coat or a sweater if I want to hide them.

However, I do like to show off my boobs too, and when I wear a knit shirt they look really enormous. I have gotten in the habit of buying tops that are a few sizes too small, since they are very clingy and really show off my curvy boobs and muffin top. I like to wear them when I'm feeling flirty or having a good binge.
13 years

Moobs

i wish my boyfriend had moobs. he has a tummy but his chest is flat as. not even little peck muscles. i love squeezing moobs smiley
12 years

Moobs

I've got some stellar moobs. I think I'm like 70" around my chest. (Been a little while since I measured.)

But yea, I got biggun's and I've come to like them. When I was younger though I hated them, they were my least favorite part of my body.

I guess you could say they grew on me *ba-dum tsch*
11 years
123   loading