Fat experiences

Eating out of hunger or horniness ?

I start out as starving and then it quickly makes me horny and the cycle is an amazing cycle through out the day.
1 year

I’d say I eat out of a genuine feeling of hunger, I’d say the question is how much of the food I’m eating is needed to feel content vs stuffing myself silly, I’m bad and don’t eat until I feel genuine hunger.

Like for instance last night I ate chipotle got my usual burritos then a bit later I ordered McDonald’s did I eat the McDonald’s cause I was hungry or did I just wanna stuff myself, I’m going with the later hahaha.
1 year

Ace Of Spadez:
How often do you eat because you’re hungry or horny ? I’m starting to realize I’ll eat breakfast out of hunger and every other meal is just to fuel the horny feeling from being stuffed and having my clothes feel tighter.

To be honest, the majority of my excess eating when I'm not actively hungry or pushing myself to be stuffed to gain is just boredom eating.
1 year

Ace Of Spadez:
How often do you eat because you’re hungry or horny ? I’m starting to realize I’ll eat breakfast out of hunger and every other meal is just to fuel the horny feeling from being stuffed and having my clothes feel tighter.

My partner certainly does both. But he eats quite a bit more if I turn him on.
1 year

I‘m certainly a good eater, when it comes down to it, but during gainer phases, I enjoy the act of gluttony.

During a certain quality time with my wife, my growling stomach was a huge turn on for me. I must admit, I‘d almost prefered a stuffing session, lol.

She ain‘t into feedism though, but doesn‘t mind my jojo-pounds from the last few weeks. She didn‘t comment it, but is also not stopping me from putting on more, even eats extra chocolate and snacks with me, while knowing about my fetish.

This is kind of turning me on as well. It‘s such a weird relationship with food.
1 year

Ace Of Spadez:

That's a good question and I suppose an additional answer can be be 'both'. I'd wager most people on here have experienced eating due to hormones, or times of the day where they are really hungry. While others may enjoy the sensation of filling up during meals or snack time with the pleasurable experience of feeling the pressure of their tight clothes against their bodies while those around them have no clue what is going on. It's certainly a fun experience.
1 year

I rarely eat because I am hungry, mostly because I am rarely hungry. I tend to eat large meals and plenty of snacks in between. So I normally eat again long before I am physically hungry.
1 year

FAMGM:
Great question.

I used to eat out of hunger, and then horniness. I was a moderately successful gainer.

I now gorge and edge, but deny myself orgasm. I can do this for days on end. The result is that I’m stupidly stuffed constantly, and always lingering with that sweetly ecstatic sensation that comes from having a gut threatening to rupture from all the carbs and sugars. (I’m also red raw and chaffed.)

So yes, now I only eat out of pure hornsomeness.

God, understand this so well. Incl the orgasm denial!! The feeling of showing my stuffing results is something I look forward to as if it was sex.
12 months

Ace Of Spadez:

Most of the time I eat out of hungry/scheduled meal times. However yesterday I was going through some of my saved photos/drawing and got quite aroused, no other outlet, but to eat! I tore the kitchen apart to find things to stuff myself with, actually it was quite enjoyable.
12 months

When I am on a gaining streak it typically happens accidentally and then turns very erotic and arousing and Start to intentionally gain.

During this time - My appetite has already increased quite a bit and I stuff a good portion at meals and then snack, from having a stuffed gut sticking out in front of me, my head rushes with emotions thinking I probably just gained weight with that meal and then I get horny. After I am horny I start snacking again and then it is time for a meal, during these times I believe my wife has noticed my gaining and proceeds to feed me much larger portions and fattening stuff. We have both started gaining again in the last several months and our eating has increased a lot, but I am the only one doing it intentionally, unless she is intentionally feeding me fatter as well. It is not discussed and just kind of a fun thing that goes on for a long while during these times of fattening.
11 months
12   loading