General

How do i continue gaining without stuffing myself?

I'm now at a weight where I believe I'll have to stuff myself to continue gaining, however, I don't find the process sexy. It's painful and uncomfortable. Is there any way I can continue gaining without really having to stuff myself? It's not really the food that I find out when it comes to weight, it's the end result.
1 year

StrykerDog:
I'm now at a weight where I believe I'll have to stuff myself to continue gaining, however, I don't find the process sexy. It's painful and uncomfortable. Is there any way I can continue gaining without really having to stuff myself? It's not really the food that I find out when it comes to weight, it's the end result.
Just pretty much constant grazing.Snacking every waking hour.Variety too...after something savoury something sweet,then back to savoury.Wash it down with high calorie drinks
1 year

StrykerDog:

Glutton:
Just pretty much constant grazing.Snacking every waking hour.Variety too...after something savoury something sweet,then back to savoury.Wash it down with high calorie drinks

Yeah, I've started drinking full calorie drinks after years of only diet drinks in a last ditch effort to deny who I am. That should definitely help.
1 year

StrykerDog:

Glutton:

StrykerDog:
Yeah, I've started drinking full calorie drinks after years of only diet drinks in a last ditch effort to deny who I am. That should definitely help.
Full fat,creamy milkshakes with tons of sugar in (like McDonalds shakes basically)
1 year

StrykerDog:

You don't need to stuff yourself. You can eat until you are comfortably full. Just eat high calorie meals. You can also eat more frequently and drink your calories. Not just shakes. But another other than water (milk, juice, soda, smoothies, etc.).

It may seen counter-intuitive, but do at least some light exercise. It aids digestion, helps your body handle your weight gain, and works up an appetite. Even a 30 minute walk will help.
1 year