Clothes padding

What to do in public?

Public transportation is intrestig especially when you take up more tha one seat you get a lot of stares and sometimes you even hear people talking about you.
Clothes shopping is something that will surely get the attention of shop employees.
Going to a gym takes some balls to do but it will 100% get you reactions.
1 year

What to do in public?

I have not gone into a clothing store as I have a fear that i'll get caught cuz theyll think i'm stuffing merchandise in my clothes lol lol or who knows...if I got pulled over for something..I wouldn't want to get caught like that lol Oooh though, that could be a good story line
6 months

What to do in public?

I've never gone out in public while padded, but an idea I frequently have for my first time out would be going to a movie; it feels like a great way to be around others while in another body without having too much spotlight on me. I'd be more comfortable if I had a friend to tag along with tho.
6 months

What to do in public?

I've wanted to go out with others while padded in some fashion. I would imagine safety in groups ta know. I feel like a dark bar would be fun..get a table in the corner. Bumping into/up against eachother etc..
6 months

What to do in public?

This would be wild. Lol

I would have to do something about my face to feel confident.
5 months

What to do in public?

M05Padding:
This would be wild. Lol

I would have to do something about my face to feel confident.

Wearing a mask works pretty well, but they're getting rarer and rarer to see in public. It was great during the pandemic cause everyone was wearing masks and stuff, but now it makes you seem even more out of place. Plus then you can't go to bars/restaurants either
4 months

What to do in public?

I went out in public yesterday for the first time in literally years padded.

I have gained enough weight to have a forty-eight inch waist, but I wear my jeans below my belly. Where my low waist is only about forty to forty one inches.

Yesterday I pulled my jeans up to my natural waist (48"smiley padded my butt with a small towel and added another towel below by belly. Looking in the mirror I thought I looked quite fat as I stuck my belly out to so my jeans wouldn't sag below my belly. I loved that my belt buckled on the last hole.

I needed to go to Walmart, which I knew I wasn't likely to run into anyone I knew in my small town. My wife is out of town which kind of prompted this little excursion.

Great fun, loved feigning having trouble to get items off of low shelves.
4 months

What to do in public?

Fanedfox:

I have gained enough weight to have a forty-eight inch waist, but I wear my jeans below my belly. Where my low waist is only about forty to forty one inches.

Yesterday I pulled my jeans up to my natural waist (48"smiley padded my butt with a small towel and added another towel below by belly. Looking in the mirror I thought I looked quite fat as I stuck my belly out to so my jeans wouldn't sag below my belly. I loved that my belt buckled on the last hole.

I needed to go to Walmart, which I knew I wasn't likely to run into anyone I knew in my small town. My wife is out of town which kind of prompted this little excursion.

That's awesome, I went out padded a few weeks ago, and I got caught by my wife when I thought she was at work. However, it's a good feeling to go out padded, and to be able to indulge in the fetish. After I lay low for a while, I will probably try it again.
4 months

What to do in public?

Fanedfox:

Fatjoe:
That's awesome, I went out padded a few weeks ago, and I got caught by my wife when I thought she was at work. However, it's a good feeling to go out padded, and to be able to indulge in the fetish. After I lay low for a while, I will probably try it again.

Do you pad to extreme? I padded to look fatter, but not hugely fat. I do extreme padding with a beach ball and really stretchy boxer briefs and t-shirt. I don’t intend to go out padded that way.
4 months

What to do in public?

Fanedfox:
Do you pad to extreme? I padded to look fatter, but not hugely fat. I do extreme padding with a beach ball and really stretchy boxer briefs and t-shirt. I don’t intend to go out padded that way.[/quote]

I only pad to the extreme when I have the house to myself for a few weeks, and that's not all that often. When I go out in public, I pad just enough to make it look realistic for my body size. I usually just use a rolled up towel, and an ankle weight for a weighted belly underneath a tight compression shirt. I don't want to over do it, and it ends up looking too fake.
4 months
12   loading