Feedback and suggestions

Profile update - we would love your input!

Hi all,

We are currently looking into improving the profile section. The current format allows members to answer general questions around hobbies and interests.

We want to improve this by adding a section so members can talk specifically about Feedism and their personal interests surrounding the kink.

At the moment the concept would be to add a section for the most dominant interest / identifier and then have specific questions that delve into this as well as a free text box to make this personable.

The five categories we have chosen are: Feeder, Gainer, Feedee, Foodee and FA / FFA.

Here are just a few examples of what could be included in each kink section. We would really like your input as to what you think should be included... What sort of things would you want to know about someone who identifies as a FFA for example, and what would you like to be able to express to other members about your interest and role as a Feeder? What questions can should we ask, what information is important for members to be able to easily express or find out about another member?

See below some basic ideas:

Feeder
• Experience Level: none, online only, real life novice, real life expert.
• Favorite feeding techniques: [i] funnel feeding, hand feeding, etc…

• Style: submissive, dominant, worshipper
• Favorite Foods to feed: home cooked, take out, restaurants,
• Desired body type / weight. curvy, bbw, ssbbw, immobile
• What do you love about feeding?

Gainer
• Weight Goals: start weight, current weight, goal weight
• Duration: When did you start gaining?
• Favorite Foods to stuff / binge:
• Daily Calorie intake:
• What do you love about gaining?

Feedee
• Favorite Foods:
• Weight limits / goals:
• Preferred feeding method: online, real life
• Feedee Style: submissive / dominant
• What do you love about being a feedee?

Foodee
• Favorite take out/ restaurant:
• Go to feel good meal:
• Gluttonous or hedonistic?
• Body positive?
*To be honest I found it difficult to come up with ideas for this one, so would be great to hear from some Foodees on the site!

FA / FFA
• What do you find attractive about fatness?
• Encourager or Admirer?
• Favorite body part: belly, bum, boobs, thighs

*Again would be great to hear from FFA’s and FA’s on the site and let us know what you would like to have included!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks in advance your feedback is greatly appreciated!

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

FF Team:
Hi all,

We are currently looking into improving the profile section. The current format allows members to answer general questions around hobbies and interests.

We want to improve this by adding a section so members can talk specifically about Feedism and their personal interests surrounding the kink.

At the moment the concept would be to add a section for the most dominant interest / identifier and then have specific questions that delve into this as well as a free text box to make this personable.

The five categories we have chosen are: Feeder, Gainer, Feedee, Foodee and FA / FFA.

Here are just a few examples of what could be included in each kink section. We would really like your input as to what you think should be included... What sort of things would you want to know about someone who identifies as a FFA for example, and what would you like to be able to express to other members about your interest and role as a Feeder? What questions can should we ask, what information is important for members to be able to easily express or find out about another member?

Feeder

Gainer
• Daily Calorie intake:

Feedee
• Favorite Foods:
• Weight limits / goals:

Foodee
• Go to feel good meal:
• Body positive?
*To be honest I found it difficult to come up with ideas for this one, so would be great to hear from some Foodees on the site!

FA / FFA
• Encourager or Admirer?

*Again would be great to hear from FFA’s and FA’s on the site and let us know what you would like to have included!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks in advance your feedback is greatly appreciated!

c00kie
FF Team

I would definitely update the gender thing - especially the trand labels. At the very least add trans man, trans woman, genderfluid, and non-binary.

Having the option to add multiple kinks would be nice. For example, some people identify as a feeder and an fa.

It would also be nice to add other categories for things like padding, inflation, and vore.
1 year

As this would be a new section on the profiles we are asking specifically for feedback about this.

Thanks for binging up the gender labels again, this is something we are going to be making changes to and will be changed once work gets underway on the profiles.

If we could keep feedback to this specific new profile feature / area that would be great.

We did speak about other kinks such as stuffing, padding, vore, inflation and were not really sure how to display this...Maybe we could have a tag / keyword area where you can add all your interested in. Do you think that would be appropriate, or do you feel it would need a specific section to discuss in more detail like the examples above?

If we had a tag area, we could have the option to add other labels. For example if your mainly an FFA you can have that as the section with the detailed questions. But in the tag kink area you can also add *Feeder - so its part of your interest but not the main aspect...

Thanks for your feedback so far, really appreciate it!
1 year

FF Team:
As this would be a new section on the profiles we are asking specifically for feedback about this.

Thanks for binging up the gender labels again, this is something we are going to be making changes to and will be changed once work gets underway on the profiles.

If we could keep feedback to this specific new profile feature / area that would be great.

We did speak about other kinks such as stuffing, padding, vore, inflation and were not really sure how to display this...Maybe we could have a tag / keyword area where you can add all your interested in. Do you think that would be appropriate, or do you feel it would need a specific section to discuss in more detail like the examples above?

If we had a tag area, we could have the option to add other labels. For example if your mainly an FFA you can have that as the section with the detailed questions. But in the tag kink area you can also add *Feeder - so its part of your interest but not the main aspect...

Thanks for your feedback so far, really appreciate it!

Personally, I think adding a new section to the profiles might be ... underused. Most people on the site have blank or barely filled out profiles.

I'd add the common fetishes as options under the pre-existing list of tags and make it a multi-select deal. Like a tagging system. For extra spice, have an "other" option that turns into a free-text space.

I do like the idea of being more descriptive with your interests. However, this would only make sense if people actually filled out their profiles. I'd just increase the word limit in the description and include things that would be useful to most people.

For example: Starting weight, current weight, goal weight, weight limit, experience level.

But that's just my two cents.
1 year

Hi c00kie and FF Team

What a great plan!

As a submissive feedee, I personally would prefer Favourite feeding techniques included as a question. I get enough aggressive messages about force feeding from wannabe Doms as it is. It would be nice to clarify in my profile that being force fed isn't my thing for those who take the time to read them.

Can't wait to see the update!
1 year

FF Team:
Hi all,

Feeder

Gainer
• Daily Calorie intake:

Feedee
• Favorite Foods:
• Weight limits / goals:

Foodee
• Go to feel good meal:
• Body positive?

FA / FFA
• Encourager or Admirer?

c00kie
FF Team

I would love the idea of a more in depth fetish section.

What I think would be ideal is first keeping the main "Feeder, Feedee, FA, etc." and making them multi-select, as it's nice to have that main tag on one's profile. Then adding a subcategory that's separate where people can select their specific interests

Also one big improvement I'd love to see is the ability to hide answers/sections. Some questions I don't want to/don't see the point of answering myself, and would like to just hide them instead of having blank unanswered fields.

-While I'm here, what exactly is the purpose of the "Gainers" tab? Bc I've never understood what it's for.
1 year

FF Team:
Hi all,

Feeder

Gainer
• Daily Calorie intake:

Feedee
• Favorite Foods:
• Weight limits / goals:

Foodee
• Go to feel good meal:
• Body positive?

FA / FFA
• Encourager or Admirer?

c00kie
FF Team

Chef Feeder:

What I think would be ideal is first keeping the main "Feeder, Feedee, FA, etc." and making them multi-select, as it's nice to have that main tag on one's profile. Then adding a subcategory that's separate where people can select their specific interests

Also one big improvement I'd love to see is the ability to hide answers/sections. Some questions I don't want to/don't see the point of answering myself, and would like to just hide them instead of having blank unanswered fields.

-While I'm here, what exactly is the purpose of the "Gainers" tab? Bc I've never understood what it's for.

Technically, a gainer was the LGBTQIA+ version of a feedee (the community used to be extremely heteronomative).

However, as the two communities blended, the terms "feedee" and "gainer" changed. Now, a feedee is a person who likes to be fed, and a gainer is a person who likes to gain. Some feedees do not like to gain, and some gainers do not like to be fed.
1 year

FF Team:
Hi all,

Feeder

Gainer
• Daily Calorie intake:

Feedee
• Favorite Foods:
• Weight limits / goals:

Foodee
• Go to feel good meal:
• Body positive?

FA / FFA
• Encourager or Admirer?

c00kie
FF Team

Chef Feeder:

Munchies:
Technically, a gainer was the LGBTQIA+ version of a feedee (the community used to be extremely heteronomative).

However, as the two communities blended, the terms "feedee" and "gainer" changed. Now, a feedee is a person who likes to be fed, and a gainer is a person who likes to gain. Some feedees do not like to gain, and some gainers do not like to be fed.

I appreciate the answer, I actually didn't really know the full history behind the terms.

But I was wondering more specifically about the "gainers" tab on profile pages, between the "stories" and "posts" sections.
1 year

FF Team:
Hi all,

Feeder

Gainer
• Daily Calorie intake:

Feedee
• Favorite Foods:
• Weight limits / goals:

Foodee
• Go to feel good meal:
• Body positive?

FA / FFA
• Encourager or Admirer?

c00kie
FF Team

Chef Feeder:

Munchies:

Chef Feeder:
I appreciate the answer, I actually didn't really know the full history behind the terms.

But I was wondering more specifically about the "gainers" tab on profile pages, between the "stories" and "posts" sections.

Ah. My bad. It's for people to post their progress with their gains.
1 year

Hi Chef Feeder,

Some great ideas. thank you for your input. I especially like the idea of being able to just hide questions that aren't relevant!

As munchies has advised above, the gainer section is a section for members who are actively gaining to post their progress and give updates.

Hope this helps,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year
12   loading