General

I want to be a fat woman

I'm a slightly chubby male 220lbs+ but I think I want to be a fat female.

I read a story on here, 'accepting new roles', and I feel like it's confused me so much, because it'd be a dream to be a BBW

I don't really know what I'm trying to say, I guess i just want to be a fat woman haha

Any advice would be great
1 year

I want to be a fat woman

Take estrogen and eat a lot of calories while doing so
1 year

I want to be a fat woman

Bassbum60:

I read a story on here, 'accepting new roles', and I feel like it's confused me so much, because it'd be a dream to be a BBW

I don't really know what I'm trying to say, I guess i just want to be a fat woman haha

Do you want to be a fat woman full time? Or do you want to be a fat woman as part of play?

I'm not trans, so I can only offer the most basic of advice.

Keep gaining weight like you already planned. As for the woman part, buy some women's clothing. Wear them in the comfort of you home and see how you feel about it. If that's your jam, socially transition at your own pace and go from there.

Perhaps some transwomen can jump in and give better advice than I can.
1 year

I want to be a fat woman

Find an LGBTQ+ therapist that can help you work through your feelings on this. It's a big step and major life change to go through that affects majority of your life and is not something to decide on a whim, don't listen to anyone that tells you just start taking estrogen, they are setting you up for a lot of problems and struggle.

Even if you find you are trans there is a lot to work through that goes along with using hormones and changing your body, from the external stigma and discrimination you'll most likely face to internalized transphobia/homophobia..and you're going to go through mental changes with the hormones as well. It's a lot more than just "I'm going to take some meds to get some boobies"

If you plan on moving forward with it, respect the journey and do it safely with the help of medical professionals whenever possible.

I know with some of the laws being put in place in some states it's going to be harder for some people to get care, but there are online resources like plume available to a lot of people now and there's always the option of finding an out of state doctor.

Best of luck finding yourself and stay safe.
1 year

I want to be a fat woman

Thankyou for your advice, I plan on talking to my GP within the next few weeks to discuss my problem.
1 year

I want to be a fat woman

Randi makes some great points.
The whole "trans" thing can be really confusing.
Not sure I really understand much of it.
I am friends with a trans girl and she has had a really rough time with her family and their acceptance.
If this fantasy just popped up recently then maybe you should leave it a fantasy.
Just because you have a fantasy doesn't mean you have to act it out in real life.
1 year

I want to be a fat woman

I’d recommend you take time to think about how you feel about your body when you are not turned on and turned on. It could be a gender play/ feminization fetish or it could be gender dysphoria. If you feel like your body is wrong and you want to be a woman when you are not turned on I’d recommend attempting to socially transition if it is safe for you. Questioning and being trans is hard but just know there are people out there who will support you.
1 year

I want to be a fat woman

Must be bliss´to be or become a ssbbw 😙😙
1 year

I want to be a fat woman

Bassbum60:
Thankyou for your advice, I plan on talking to my GP within the next few weeks to discuss my problem.

No, it is not a problem. You are perfect just the way you are already, if you are looking to change sex, you just want to get better. Talk to your doctor and have the necessary tests done. Share the burden with your close family or friends and lean on them. You are not alone, there are many people in your situation, this is just a phase.

PS: I know a trans girl who when she started her transition, she started gaining weight and was very happy because she had breasts, hips and ass.
1 year

I want to be a fat woman

Bassbum60:

RobbyP:
When trying something out, it's reasonable to only choose actions which one can come back from. Surgeries are a one-way trip, and not actualy changing physiology anyway. It's possible wear a dress one day and then wear pants the following day.

I don't know if you were aware of this, but it isn't easy to get gender-affirming surgery. There are a lot of hoops you have to jump through to prove you really want to have it.

Plus, it's not legal everywhere either, and fairly expensive in the places it is legal.
1 year