Clothes padding

First time padding - tips?

So I finally gave into my desire and tried padding for the first time today. I absolutely loved it. I don't quite know how to describe it but it weirdly felt natural and think I might want to start doing it regularly.

I was wondering if anyone had any tips to help me do it properly. Today I only put a pillow underneath my hoodie and some smaller ones down my legs. How can I get a more natural looking shape and what should I be using for the padding?
I'd also maybe like to try going for a more feminine figure, but not really sure how that works

Anyway, any tips would be appreciated ☺️
1 year

My suggestion is that you post your first attempt. No one is sure of the style of padding you're going for.
1 year

If you want a more natural look it will take some exploring and experimenting. Don't limit yourself to pillow, blankets wrapped around difrent body parts can create natural shapes. Don't be afraid to try any idea that comes to your mind. I personally always experiment with new ideeas and if I don't like the result I just go back to the way I did before.
I try to make the shape more natural or go to a bigger size with each ideea.
1 year

Gary566:
If you want a more natural look it will take some exploring and experimenting. Don't limit yourself to pillow, blankets wrapped around difrent body parts can create natural shapes. Don't be afraid to try any idea that comes to your mind. I personally always experiment with new ideeas and if I don't like the result I just go back to the way I did before.
I try to make the shape more natural or go to a bigger size with each ideea.

DMVGrower:
I concur with this, try wrapping blankets around. And I highly recommend long underwear or shapewear ideally in a size or two too small. It will really push the padding to your body and make it fall more realistic especially when wearing clothes over it.

The shape wear is a great idea. I have used some boxers and t-shirts made with some of the new and very stretchy fabrics. I use partially inflated beach balls for shaping and some small pillows. I will post a photo of my padding to illustrate this.
10 months
attachment

Hello, pillow and bolster are a good technical ( sorry for my bad english i m french)
10 months
attachment