Submission and domination

Is it bad?

Is it bad that I'm here not so much for Feederism as I am for finding a big girl with other fetishes surrounding Feederism? Being a Feeder is much more of a secondary fetish to me. I'm more of an out-and-out Dom than a Feeder. I just am fascinated by the idea of dominance through food, but I'm more into my main kinks than this. Is that bad? I log in sometimes and there's always a nagging feeling that I'm taking advantage
1 year

Is it bad?

DarkSkinDemonKing:
Is it bad that I'm here not so much for Feederism as I am for finding a big girl with other fetishes surrounding Feederism? Being a Feeder is much more of a secondary fetish to me. I'm more of an out-and-out Dom than a Feeder. I just am fascinated by the idea of dominance through food, but I'm more into my main kinks than this. Is that bad? I log in sometimes and there's always a nagging feeling that I'm taking advantage

Fellow domme here. It's fine if feedism isn't your main fetish. But, I question how would you be raking advantage. Do you communicate your intentions and desires clearly? Are all parties enthusiastically consenting?
1 year

Is it bad?

Munchies:
Fellow domme here. It's fine if feedism isn't your main fetish. But, I question how would you be raking advantage. Do you communicate your intentions and desires clearly? Are all parties enthusiastically consenting?

Oh yeah, I absolutely do communicate it to people. Some accept it
1 year

Is it bad?

Munchies:

DarkSkinDemonKing:
Oh yeah, I absolutely do communicate it to people. Some accept it

So, if everything is safe, sane, and consensual, what's the issue?
1 year