Stuffing

Binge eating tips

I’m going to be going on a binge this weekend with a feeder. I plan on picking up food from all the local fast food places around me, McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy’s, etc. This’ll be the first time for me eating so much in one sitting.

Do any gainers have any tips to increase my appetite so I can finish all of it? I was thinking about smoking or taking an appetite stimulant before hand to help me stuff myself.

Any other tips I should know? Worst case scenario is that I can’t finish it all and convince my feeder to eat for some mutual gains. 😉
1 year

Binge eating tips

Lockel:
I’m going to be going on a binge this weekend with a feeder. I plan on picking up food from all the local fast food places around me, McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy’s, etc. This’ll be the first time for me eating so much in one sitting.

Do any gainers have any tips to increase my appetite so I can finish all of it? I was thinking about smoking or taking an appetite stimulant before hand to help me stuff myself.

Any other tips I should know? Worst case scenario is that I can’t finish it all and convince my feeder to eat for some mutual gains. 😉

Look into foods/spices known to aid digestion. If you like candied ginger, buy a bag or jar to snack on and cleanse the palette. Ginger has been shown to hasten stomach emptying.

Prepare for heartburn if you're going to be eating all that greasy food.
1 year

Binge eating tips

Im obsessed with pickled ginger.
1 year

Binge eating tips

MVP76:
Im obsessed with pickled ginger.

That stuff is so good. Sometimes, I'll buy a bottle or three of the stuff. Costs about $11.

It goes have the added bonus of relieving fluid retention during that time of the month, but only if you eat a lot of it. Which I did.
1 year

Binge eating tips

I would tell you to take an antacid at the end so you don't feel the acidity of so much junk food.

Lots of encouragement with all that binge eating!
1 year