Events

Kayla's big challenge

I am hosting a weight gain challenge on Instagram. I am just spreading the word, I currently have 3/5 contestants and I am looking for 2 more. If any of you would like to give me a follow and watch the contest play out through out the year every Wednesday. If you are interested in participating my Instagram is @kaylasbigchallenge Thanks for your time! ❤️❤️
1 year

Kayla's big challenge

KaylasChallenge:
I am hosting a weight gain challenge on Instagram. I am just spreading the word, I currently have 3/5 contestants and I am looking for 2 more. If any of you would like to give me a follow and watch the contest play out through out the year every Wednesday. If you are interested in participating my Instagram is @kaylasbigchallenge Thanks for your time! ❤️❤️

What kind of weight gain challenge are you doing, what are the rules, etc.?
1 year

Kayla's big challenge

KaylasChallenge:

J8o8h8n:

The rules are posted on my Instagram @kaylasbigchallenge
1 year

Kayla's big challenge

KaylasChallenge:

J8o8h8n:

The rules are posted on my Instagram @kaylasbigchallenge
1 year

Kayla's big challenge

KaylasChallenge:

There’s no much explanation on your instagram except for the promise of granting 600 usd, everyone here is willing to become fat, at least, the feedees here, so maybe before you start the challenge make sure the rules are clear.
10 months