Submission and domination

Dominant masochism- some fundamental aspects

RobbyP:
My mind is what one would call "dominant masochist".

Essentially, it is pleased with a sense of invincibility, neither pushed by pain nor pulled by bait. Respect for one's partner is paramount, as always.

Cheers.

Very interesting indeed. This would lead to interesting scenes. I'm a dominant sadist, so it's not my thing. But I desperately want to see how a dominate masochist and a submissive sadist interact.
1 year

That's pretty much the relation between me and my partner. It goes very well. Our kinks fit and we do a lot of role playing. Knowing what to expect from each other and respect each other. Enyoy your kinks but keep in mind that reality and fantasy are different things.
Be open about it and learn from others. And keep an eye on your boundaries. I am a dominant masochist, but for me it is not a problem to take te dominant role.
1 year

The secret is that sex sits between your ears, not between your legs. Subtle playing with humiliation is far more effective than hitting hard.
1 year

[quote]Spekbil 123:
The secret is that sex sits between your ears, not between your legs. Subtle playing with humiliation is far more effective than hitting hard.

You are right. One of the important things in a kinky life is 'how to'
That's important. Both psychological and regarding the zone from your belly button to your knees. Many people feel lonely and unsure with their kinks. I could share some of my one experiences with people who learned me 'How to'
Fetish for dummies or that kind of thing.
1 year