Submission and domination

Pure bdsm topic

You are right! They should be fattened up and on the menu.
1 year

Pure bdsm topic

Alex4Sub:
You will have to be very good with your tongue because it will always be at work, licking at different places on my body for as long as I want. My major turn on would be telling my slave to carry out an action and him doing it without questioning. My number 1 reason for wanting a slave, is to frequently engage in sexual practices which my slave through this kinky, erotic and fetish sexual displays will only be about 'the female dominance over the male'. I believe that men who use their cock to humiliate women do noti know their rightful places as sexual slaves .

Interesting ...

Personally, I like to go back and forth between treating my sub like a spoiled pet and my personal sex toy to break.

I will say that when I'd mess around with subs I'm not in love with, I was much more sadistic about it than I am now.
1 year

Pure bdsm topic

With experience in both sides of the game.
As a sub I would like to have a dom who knows exactly what he/she is doing.
As a dom it's hard work to keep your subs wet between their legs. And then it's very relaxed to know how the sub will react. Example. Some subs can be restrained for hours and the enjoy themselves. As a dom you have the privilege to enjoy the view.
Being a dom is an art!
1 year

Pure bdsm topic

Spekbil 123:
As a dom it's hard work to keep your subs wet between their legs. And then it's very relaxed to know how the sub will react. Example. Some subs can be restrained for hours and the enjoy themselves. As a dom you have the privilege to enjoy the view.
Being a dom is an art!

Sometimes, domination means that I make my sub do all work while I focus on my own pleasure. I cum as much as I want and he isn't allowed to cum at all.

There are so many ways to dominate. Your only limit is your imagination.
1 year

Pure bdsm topic

A very conservative dutch foreign minister once said a dirty mind is a joy for ever.
As a dom you have to develop your imagination and get inspiration.
1 year

Pure bdsm topic

Spekbil 123:
Being a dom is an art!

Munchies:
Sometimes, domination means that I make my sub do all work while I focus on my own pleasure. I cum as much as I want and he isn't allowed to cum at all.

There are so many ways to dominate. Your only limit is your imagination.

Mmmm, to be kept like that.
12 months