Extreme obesity

Belly belts/braces

Hey all,

I am 485 lbs and approaching 500 someday (I hope). I having significant difficulty standing and walking (I am 5'6).

I am looking to see if anyone who is my size (I have a 70 inch waist) has had success with obesity belts. I have a low hanging belly, so having that would help me continue to walk.

I don't want to be completely immobile, however I don't want to lose weight or be in pain.

Any help is appreciated.
11 months

Belly belts/braces

Sorry to hear about your mobility struggles. I didn’t know about belly belts, so I looked them up on Amazon. Unfortunately most of them don’t accommodate waistlines in the larger ranges, except for one, which went up to a 6xl. I have used a back brace in the past when I had to lift something heavy, but have not done so in a long time, because I found them very uncomfortable and restricting on my belly. Now that I am a lot bigger, I never even considered them.
11 months

Belly belts/braces

I think that for this issue you should go to an orthopedic store and get information about the options you have, my grandmother was recommended a girdle and she is no longer in pain.
10 months

Belly belts/braces

Don't see many of these at all, to be fair, i can fully understand that 'like myself' have a belly big and hanging which does cause pulling and pain in the back, i use a normal belt to help stop it wobbling just a bit! - maybe u can find someone who can make u made to measure garment that would help support it - but at the end of the say it could end up being more uncomfortable than carrying ur belly as is!
10 months