General

Feederism symbol

I'm looking for this symbol I saw on tumblr a long time ago, that's supposed to be a secret symbol for feederism. I believe it's a spiral with an arrow on one end, and a line going through it or something. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
11 months

Feederism symbol

BigBellyBurgerBoy1:
I'm looking for this symbol I saw on tumblr a long time ago, that's supposed to be a secret symbol for feederism. I believe it's a spiral with an arrow on one end, and a line going through it or something. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Interesting… i don’t recall any pattern like that. I only know of what has been variously called the Feedism Flag, Fat Fetish Pride Flag, and maybe other names. This one:

File:Fat Fetish Pride Flag (proposed).png on Wikimedia Commons
11 months
attachment

Feederism symbol

BigBellyBurgerBoy1:

Jiggle Junkie:
Interesting… i don’t recall any pattern like that. I only know of what has been variously called the Feedism Flag, Fat Fetish Pride Flag, and maybe other names. This one:

Yes, I'm familiar with that flag. It's designed to have the same colors as Neapolitan ice cream.
11 months

Feederism symbol

If its a secret why have a symbol?
Next will be a decoder ring.LOL
11 months

Feederism symbol

Jiggle Junkie:

I love this flag because it reminds me of my favorite ice cream, wedged between two cookies with red frosting on the middle
11 months

Feederism symbol

Something tells me it was never widespread. I've been on (admittedly mostly lurking) around a number of feedism-related sites since the early/mid 2000s and I can't recall ever seeing that.

Sadly, I think these days adopting such a symbol for the community would merely serve to act as a target for oppression. At least in some parts of the world, anyways.
11 months

Feederism symbol

SnM4BDSMinFL:
Something tells me it was never widespread. I've been on (admittedly mostly lurking) around a number of feedism-related sites since the early/mid 2000s and I can't recall ever seeing that.

Sadly, I think these days adopting such a symbol for the community would merely serve to act as a target for oppression. At least in some parts of the world, anyways.

Every few months or so, I see a random post online talking about [insert thing here] to secretly identify feedists. I understand the appeal, but it's hard to get everyone on the same page.
11 months

Feederism symbol

I don’t really see the point unless you’re not actively gaining or fat, could be useful for feeders? It’s pretty obvious you can tell us by our bellies… but obviously not all fat people are in on our thing.
11 months

Feederism symbol

Morbidly A Beast:
I don’t really see the point unless you’re not actively gaining or fat, could be useful for feeders? It’s pretty obvious you can tell us by our bellies… but obviously not all fat people are in on our thing.

I've spoken to a number of feeders on FF. I've notice that the repressed (usually male) feeders have fetishized fatness so much that neutral behaviors become signals to them. Things like wearing ill-fitting clothes, weight gain (especially if the person doesn't make an effort to lose the weight), overeating, etc.

If we had a community-wide symbol, it would eliminate the need to ask someone if they are a feedist. However, I foresee this encouraging objectification and ostracization. Secret symbols don't stay secret for long. The mainstream crowd doesn't like us. Sooner or later, they'll find out about it and go on hate brigades.

Kink discussions are probably the safest option for now. This seems to be the case with most fetishes - even mainstream ones.
11 months

Feederism symbol

From what I’ve seen online feedists are mostly brazen with their feedism.. is this referring to people who aren’t online and more so irl?
11 months
12   loading