General

Feedist thruple

Had anyone on here thought about being in a thruple type relationship? If so, how do you imagine it??

I love contrast so I've always pictured myself with a big broad meaty body builder type dude that clearly doesn't skip leg day and a toned calorie counting cutie gf with a booty. 🥰

All three of us striving for totally different bodies and lustfully intoxicated by each others differences.
11 months

Feedist thruple

BigBoyBravery:
Had anyone on here thought about being in a thruple type relationship? If so, how do you imagine it??

I love contrast so I've always pictured myself with a big broad meaty body builder type dude that clearly doesn't skip leg day and a toned calorie counting cutie gf with a booty. 🥰

All three of us striving for totally different bodies and lustfully intoxicated by each others differences.

Could be fun. I've been in open relationships before, but not a truple. While I am personally not interested in such a thing, I wish you the best in being in a healthy, happy truple.
11 months

Feedist thruple

I have imagined being in a relationship with two slender women who find out I'm a feeder who compete for my affections, each one trying to gain more weight than the other. smiley Maybe if one falls too far behind we tie her up and force feed her or whatever--there are many variations.
11 months

Feedist thruple

AskDrFeeder:
I have imagined being in a relationship with two slender women who find out I'm a feeder who compete for my affections, each one trying to gain more weight than the other. smiley Maybe if one falls too far behind we tie her up and force feed her or whatever--there are many variations.

Could have sworn you were married. Oh well. Maybe you and your wife are poly.
11 months

Feedist thruple

AskDrFeeder:

Munchies:

Ha! I'm divorced. But it's just a fantasy anyway. Even when I was married I had those.
11 months

Feedist thruple

AskDrFeeder:

Munchies:

AskDrFeeder:
Ha! I'm divorced. But it's just a fantasy anyway. Even when I was married I had those.

My condolences
11 months

Feedist thruple

I’m new here and I’m looking for feeders to feed me so i can explore this fetish. I’d love to gain and i’m interested in meeting feeders.
I’d love to get over 400lbs and see where it goes from there ...

Hmu on kik Kathymaggie
11 months

Feedist thruple

This is a long-time fantasy for both of us... and not an easy one to pull off if you want it to be a committed relationship for all involved. At least in our experience. It seems like more folks into non-monogamy prefer open relationships rather than group commitments.

If you're very broad/open in your interests for who can join you, it may be easier to find a third to form your throuple, but if both starting partners are picky then it greatly complicates things. I'll admit I knew it would be complicated, but I expected the complexity to grow additively, or perhaps multiplicatively. In my experience, trying to add another person to an existing couple increases the complexity of balancing out compatibility exponentially.

So all-in-all, I agree with the nickname for potential throuple-joiners as being "unicorns", but your mileage may vary.
11 months

Feedist thruple

That sounds like it would be torture
for the male..He would have to watch as piggy grew fatter and fatter while he was on a controlled and restricted diet as he went about fulfilling your orders.
11 months

Feedist thruple

What if the poor guy doesn’t live up to your high expectations? What do you do with him?
11 months
12   loading